• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

The Best of the West: Oct. 27-28th - Wendover, NV

Cool. Sounds like everybody is pretty die hard and ready to run some courses. I just like the fact that if you screw up one course, you can still do really well due to averages. I also like the fact that your car needs to be on the up and up. This can be some brutal part breaking terrain so it should be interesting.

Cool. Sounds like everybody is pretty die hard and ready to run some courses. I just like the fact that if you screw up one course, you can still do really well due to averages. I also like the fact that your car needs to be on the up and up. This can be some brutal part breaking terrain so it should be interesting.

You plan on screwing up on a course?

I just talked to SDS and he had a great idea.

I was planning on having an overall winner and a trophy. I did have some concerns though as I didnt think there were going to be many up for the overall scores. SDS proposed that we add in the 2.2s to the mix for overall. So, now it would be the best scores out of 3 classes. This means you can run any combo and still be in the running. Now you do not have to own every class of car and hopefully many will have shafties sitting on the shelf that they can run. "thumbsup"

Wow! Quite the showing in 1.9 and Super!

Updated list is in post 1

Last edited:
this has got to be the best turn out for 1.9 32 drivers. nats only had 27.will be interesting to see how many 2.2s show.

Damn, that was fast. Only a week ago he was judging and drooling over these supers saying he wanted to build one.

Gotcha bitch! :ror:

You can call it "forced supers". I didnt really give John or Crawler13 a choice. John is full steam ahead though. I just got off the phone with him and he was gluing tires together. :lmao:

this has got to be the best turn out for 1.9 32 drivers. nats only had 27.will be interesting to see how many 2.2s show.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking. HUGE 1.9 and Super turn out. Much more than I was expecting. For all you that are not familiar with 801, better bring the A game in the 1.9. 801 is pretty geeked out on 1.9's and they take them very serious. I would guess we could have the top 3/4 1.9 drivers in the nation.

This is looking somewhat like the "West coast nationals" for this year since so many had a hard time getting back east.

Wow that's a ton of 1.9's!! Maybe they are making a comeback lol. Very exciting to see as my 1.9 started my hobby into an addiction.

I would guess the huge turnout might have something to do with the fact that it doesn't cost extra to run them?

Thanks for that!

Re: Hope

Hey man,

I'm still trying to work out a way to make it. Please wait-list me.

J

Ya GOTTA make it Joel. I mean...you guys dont want ME reppin SoCal do ya? Well....DO YA????

In all seriousness...hope you can make it. Its not gonna be as scenic as PCC so the wife may not wanna come but look at the bright side....you can cuddle up with ME! I'll even shave my back.

See Erik...I can be PG when I wanna. Not 1 mention of my banana hammock or Murphs purple meatbar.

Re: Hope

Ya GOTTA make it Joel. I mean...you guys dont want ME reppin SoCal do ya? Well....DO YA????

Do you really think that youre going to hold back a true competitor from coming out to a national event? The cat is in the bag....

See Erik...I can be PG when I wanna. Not 1 mention of my banana hammock or Murphs purple meatbar.

How can you say you didnt mention it when you DID :flipoff: Youre fired.

Big thanks to John Hall of Hall Style for stepping up and sponsoring the event!

Hall%20style_zps0929d416.jpg

So....what do you guys expect the weather to be like up there during this time? Speedo and flip flop weather or will I need my down jacket? :lol:

It can be really unpredictable this time of year. Last year I was out there that time of year, it was 70* and awesome. I would not be shocked to see 40* for a high with snow at the same time.

Maybe its a good time to mention this also.... No matter the weather, the show goes on, on time. Its how we roll in the 801.

Either way, keep the Speedo at home.

Back