• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

The Best of the West: Oct. 27-28th - Wendover, NV

We talked about leaving tomorrow but decided to leave at 4am and should put us in town about 2pm or 3pm on friday.

I had to go back to my rovers cause I ripped up my custom boss claws. Just glad I run bead lock wheels and don't have to glue them.

im at work right now, got my clothes and shower stuff with me, my trucks and tools/gear is packed and at the house. i get off at 6 am, go to hotel and sleep, come back at 6p get off at midnight. drive 2.5 hrs home throw the shat in the rental, kiss the wife kick the dog, or vice versa, grab JD and should be on the rd by 3 fri. morn gonna be a long ass day.

im at work right now, got my clothes and shower stuff with me, my trucks and tools/gear is packed and at the house. i get off at 6 am, go to hotel and sleep, come back at 6p get off at midnight. drive 2.5 hrs home throw the shat in the rental, kiss the wife kick the dog, or vice versa, grab JD and should be on the rd by 3 fri. morn gonna be a long ass day.

Maybe pick up the dog and take him and Kick JD would be better. Jd just wants to play with 2 sticks. :flipoff::twisted::lmao:

Last edited:
Practicing slalom skiing hu...... nice. Better not be dry docking it the whole way. You'll be chaffed and uncomfortable the rest of the weekend. Lol

Last edited:
No need for the salom ski boys were goin to nevada were the lot lizards r.they will take care of u

There's a town just east of Wendover called Winnemucca, look for Donna's Ranch house. She'll take care of all your prostitution needs. Love NV.... Brothels are on every corner.

Last edited:
Now now fellas...lets keep yer homosexual tendencies under wraps. At least until Chris the bootiery man shows. Hes got some "cute" earings & errthang. Mmmm hmmmm.

Half of team Crawl Space just got into town and the rest of us will be departing shortly. Lookin forward to meeting everyone and a fun weekend "thumbsup"

Travel safe everyone "thumbsup"

Back