• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

The Best of the West: Oct. 27-28th - Wendover, NV

45 mins out and here is the temp
uteze2e3.jpg

Not quite the 30 they said, see you all soon, by the we have been up since yesterday at 5:00 am, let's do this

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351259907.688983.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351259907.688983.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,015
Getting all the gear ready"thumbsup" Can't wait to see some old/new faces again, it's always a pleasure to hang with such a good group of kids at heart, be there around 7am with a 1hr 45min drive ahead of us "thumbsup"

Hell Yeah!!! Less than 14 hours and we'll be CRAWLIN8) Can't wait, I know I won't sleep much tonight, and Tuner you suck, I didn't know you were going out tonight:flipoff:"thumbsup"

Hell Yeah!!! Less than 14 hours and we'll be CRAWLIN8) Can't wait, I know I won't sleep much tonight, and Tuner you suck, I didn't know you were going out tonight:flipoff:"thumbsup"

Kev just get your ass to wendover tonight. We have an extra bed and we are done using it. Lol

GREAT comp!!! Challenging courses, good folks,and food.
Erik,choatic,byb and everyone that had a part in this great job putting this one on
BYB: what can I say, first off great to see you guys again. Thanks for all the help on course, top notch guys as always.
See ya in NorCal soon....ya man!!

Last edited:
Whatta day. Even with multiple rig issues...I had an ABSOLUTE BLAST. Courses were tough all around...not that the top 3 scores show that but yeah...tough, FUN courses.

HUGE CONGRATS to the BYBs for 2 in the top 3!!! Little man Spencer DID WORK!!!

Again...thanks to Erik for organizing this shindig. This comp is the true definition of a comp FOR THE CRAWL COMMUNITY. Even when asked if people could donate cash to the cause...Erik turned it down. Stand up cat right there.

Dlux, Chaotic Crawlers, BYBRCC, 801RCC, The Crawl Space, Creation Fab, Chris The Battery Man, Team DeBead, Krawler Koncepts, Hall Style, RC Country, CowRC & ALL of the sponsors...MOOCHO thanks for a GREAT day of crawlin some VERY tough rock.

Judges...Team Backyard Boyz judged all day long & ran their course IN THE DARK...AND did WORK!!! The Chaotic cats Mac10 & Nonstopboost...tough courses & great judging. To ALL of the judges & our 3 marshalls Erik Dlux, JeremyH & Mac10...thanks doesn't cover it but THANKS for the killer day.

Also...thanks to Erik Dlux, his wife & their BEAUTIFUL baby girl or cooking some grubbin hot dogs.

Im lookin forward to running supers & minis tomorrow. Im sure it'll be on point with the 1st 2 days so fun will happen fo sho.

J.D.

Last edited:
JD just about covered it.

I want to Thank Erik for making this happen!

I all so want to thank all the drivers that I judged everyone was great to work with.

To all the BYB that are like family to me

And all the sponcers THANK YOU.

Just want to say a big thanks to Erik and everyone involved with BOTW for having us out. We had a great time and looking forward to the next one "thumbsup"

Hope everyone got home safe "thumbsup"

Where do I start???

This is the first time In a very long time that I came home from a comp and I was just ecstatic the whole way home.

This comp really lit the flame for me again with comp crawling.

It was so great to get to meet all of you in person. I love putting faces to screennames and enjoy making that connection on a personal level instead of just a online connection.
It was also awesome to see some familiar faces again.

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.
The weather was perfect for the time of the year, the conversations were great, the nights were out of control(for us alcoholics) :) , the courses were awesome.

I loooooved driving my 2.2. There were some killer lines. Even though i need to pick up the pace on the clock, I still smiled till the end.
The 1.9 courses were really fun and challenging.
The super courses were a blast.
I only got to run 3 super course before my rig broke, but those courses were ridiculous.
I forgot how much fun driving supers was. "thumbsup"

It looks like my super is about to go from big boned to bare bones. :mrgreen:

Typically After judging and running from morning till night with minimal sleep leaves me exhausted, but I came home excited and ready for more.

So a huge thank you to everybody involved in this comp.

And massive thank you and congrats to my friend Dlux!!!!!
You did a hell of a job. I know how hard it is to do these comps sometimes, but you did it and you did it well. There will always be some hiccups at these bigger comps, but we made it out smiling and that's all that matters. "thumbsup"

Thank you again to all the competitors and all the people that contributed to make this a success.

Marc aka mac10

P S. my breath still smells like hot dogs and it has nothing to do with the fact that I got to have some alone time with hardknockz!:mrgreen:

well after a three day comp and judging over a hundred drivers through courses i have to give big props to all drivers for being supper cool.every one was having a great time.and a great big thanks to delux for making this happen OH and the guys who brought the lantern out sat night so me and spencer could finish the last two courses. we are a great community of rc guys thanks for a great weekend.

Back