• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

The Best of the West: Oct. 27-28th - Wendover, NV

thanks JD big props to you as well, now go up there and bring back a podium finish for us to all drool over

thanks JD big props to you as well, now go up there and bring back a podium finish for us to all drool over

:shock: ooomph...a PODIUM? Damn brutha...ya seen the drivers list? Got some heavy hitting big dogs but I shall do my best. If not...I have a long list of excuses as to why I didn't do well all ready to fly.

I wish the WCRCC Familia could make it out to this one but its a busy month for the club fo sho. See ya guys soon & thanks again fellas.

J.D.

I wish the WCRCC Familia could make it out to this one but its a busy month for the club fo sho. See ya guys soon & thanks again fellas.

J.D.

Ya busy month for us for sure. Sucks more of us couldnt make it to this event I'm sure its going to be awesome. Glad we could help out and we hope to see you guys soon. ;-)

There is just enough left over from what you all have paid, plus Chris_the_battery_man pitched in $50 to offer everybody lunch! So, I am going to bring out the BBQ and cook up some dogs along with chips and condiments etc,.
Damn, I missed this earlier.......that is gonna be sweet! Thanks for giving the leftover cash back to us Erik!! "thumbsup"

Damn, I missed this earlier.......that is gonna be sweet! Thanks for giving the leftover cash back to us Erik!! "thumbsup"

Definitely x's 2 on this. This comp is the definition of how comps should be. Nobodys makin profit & to the contrary...Im willin to bet dimes to donuts that Erik along with the others will end up OUTTA pocket instead of IN.

I know that there's a sponsor thank you thread but Id like to go a little beyond that & thank Erik for all that he's done & continues to do to not only make this a killer comp...but also to keep us few comp lovin crawlers entertained.

So thanks Mr. Dlux!!!

J.D.

I forgot to ask...since this will be the weekend before Halloween, will we get extra credit for wearing a costume while on course?

I was planning to bring my costume from last year:

pinknursecostume.jpg

(in case you are wondering, that's not me wearing it, but mine is VERY similar)

Dang man I was hoping you where going to where her as your costume!

No problem. The term "non profit" gets thrown around too loosely these days. If you ever want to get me fired up, just bring up a "non profit" company where they feed on the public, all the while they CEO is banking almost a million a year. :roll:

So thanks Mr. Dlux!!!

You already know its not really me. I am just the middle man. Its great people like you and your club along with everybody else pitching in.

This is a great example of how EVERY BODIES needs are met if everybody looks out for each other. When people are only out for themselves, the same amount of effort (or more) is put in but then it only benefits ONE person. Thanks to everybody who realized this!

Definitely x's 2 on this. This comp is the definition of how comps should be. Nobodys makin profit & to the contrary...Im willin to bet dimes to donuts that Erik along with the others will end up OUTTA pocket instead of IN.

I know that there's a sponsor thank you thread but Id like to go a little beyond that & thank Erik for all that he's done & continues to do to not only make this a killer comp...but also to keep us few comp lovin crawlers entertained.

So thanks Mr. Dlux!!!

J.D.

Werd. Definitely a stand up guy, along with ALL the great sponsors stepping up for us. Huge thanks indeed.
As for my new SoCal fam. WCRCRC thanks guys for stepping in, Rich,Jim,Charlie... The list goes on. Makes me all warm and fuzzy to see you guys throw in on this.

BYB: it's been a couple yrs. since I've comp'd with ya but you guys have ALWAYS come big, definitely miss comp'n at Folsom lake it'll be good to see you guys again.

What is the actual time this comp starts? both days? or am I blind and didn't see that somewhere in the post's Not coming out till sat. morn so want to make it in time for the meetings, etc."thumbsup"

I will post up a schedule sometime soon. I would like to start as early as possible. Maybe an hour after sunrise? Looks like current sunrise is about 8 so probably 9?

If I can help it, there will not be any screwing around and things should start on time. We will need all the help we can get with 7 courses and getting them in, still doing results, raffle etc,.

I should be there in 7 Days and 23 min's if the trip goes as planed :lmao:

I can't wait I all most thought I was not going to make it and then everything fell into place.

See you guys there.

Yeah, getting pretty excited for this comp!!!

This is a full week before we need to be there so I want to give all a heads up. PLEASE make sure your rig is within all the specs per the rules. We have gone great lengths to make this comp a fair comp for all and that there are no advantages to anybody. I will be strict on the rules for this reason also.

I dont have a clue how to be "fair" and still allow something to not be within the rules so, the only way I can figure out to be "fair" is to have a line drawn, which is in the rules and follow them exactly.

If youre not familiar with the rules, check here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nXkx2HavRHZ6Qe4QGKso4NaLJZVoKX8KL2jntT511pw/edit?pli=1

More specs than just the wheelbase will be checked. If your chassis measures 7.9999999999999 long, 2.99999 wide or your wheel faces/beadlocks are 2.56 in diameter YOU ARE OUT OF SPEC AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RUN!!!

Please take some time to check out your car. There are no hobby shops in town and you will most likely be screwed if you need to do major changes.

Again, this is to be fair to all. There is no way to let somebody slightly slide on the rules and make judgement calls. The rules are all there for everybody to see and follow. I dont want any tears or cry babies on the subject. Take responsibility for your car and making sure its within the guidelines. You have been warned.

i should be there in 7 days and 23 min's if the trip goes as planed :lmao:

I can't wait i all most thought i was not going to make it and then everything fell into place.

See you guys there.
now you want to go. Got scared did you.;-)

weather is looking to be cold.

That's a lot of green. It's good to see folks checking more than just WB. "thumbsup"

Time to get out the mic....:lol:

I wanted to make sure it was seen. It would be sad for somebody to show up with a chassis that is 7.5" long and not know what is going on.

My rig is all stock so i hope it meets all the specific sizes.

Haha no way a stock 2.2 pro rig I don't believe it!!!!

Checked my rig everything's good to go, wait I forgot to measure the wheels I hope there good and the should be D-Lux made them?

Back