• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

The Best of the West: Oct. 27-28th - Wendover, NV

So Erik. We talking traction like the rock at the PCC? If so I need stiffer foams. That rock in cali tore 3 of my tires. It was the best rock I've been on yet.
Not quite that good. That was crazy rock and super bound feeling all the time. I felt the same way at that comp, I needed MUCH stiffer foams, maybe a tuning rings attached to my wheels.

This place is about perfect traction. I run sloppy, sloppy rover foams in Sedonas so hopefully that tells you something.

When I used to drive my LCC, sometimes I could not do a dig and it would stall my car out and stop driving. LOL. On my LCC I had to run BC's just to make sure it didnt stall.

Yeah, but it's only Strawberry milk. Part of a nasty cheese grating incident.

You're going to have more than enough flare for the both us, since I can't make it. I'll give Joel a fist full of food stamps to cram down your crushed velvet man thong. And don't forget the Gold bond, I know how you get the chaff sweat cheeks.;-)

Well since i'm not dickwart in daisy duke chaffing is not my problem. Jermey is wearing the thong.

Damb 2 strikes your almost out

Not quite that good. That was crazy rock and super bound feeling all the time. I felt the same way at that comp, I needed MUCH stiffer foams, maybe a tuning rings attached to my wheels.

This place is about perfect traction. I run sloppy, sloppy rover foams in Sedonas so hopefully that tells you something.

When I used to drive my LCC, sometimes I could not do a dig and it would stall my car out and stop driving. LOL. On my LCC I had to run BC's just to make sure it didnt stall.

What about these rubbaneck special made before the boss claws or rovers?

753db218.jpg

NOBODY knows that better than you. It's the same chaffing you get on yer tongue. Weird huh?

Not really. It's just all the yawning at your weak jokes. And no, I'm a gentleman and I cover my mouth when I yawn. So save your old man tea bags for the next graduating class.

Well since i'm not dickwart in daisy duke chaffing is not my problem. Jermey is wearing the thong.

Damb 2 strikes your almost out

That's a lie. JH is a granny panny man.

Not really. It's just all the yawning at your weak jokes. And no, I'm a gentleman and I cover my mouth when I yawn. So save your old man tea bags for the next graduating class.

That's a lie. JH is a granny panny man.

You call em yawns...I call em an invite for any man sack within gargling distance.

...& of course my jokes bore you. They're not riddled with talk of baby batter, anal seepage & vibrating rubber fists. All the things that DON'T bore you. Duh. :roll:

I like to keep up with the times....

I wasn't aware that they made granny panties in plaid with cargo pockets. Hmmm...learn something new everyday.

Yeah...I'm beating that dead horse that is your plaid addiction to DEATH. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
You call em yawns...I call em an invite for any man sack within gargling distance.

...& of course my jokes bore you. They're not riddled with talk of baby batter, anal seepage & vibrating rubber fists. All the things that DON'T bore you. Duh. :roll:

I wasn't aware that they made granny panties in plaid with cargo pockets. Hmmm...learn something new everyday.

Yeah...I'm beating that dead horse that is your plaid addiction to DEATH. :mrgreen:

Whats wrong with plaid? I am having rock thrasher paint me a sweet ass pink themed plaid X-Citer for this event. Hopefully he gets it done in time

Looking forward to seeing all you good folks. Too bad it will be a short weekend for us. Jason Veal and I are just driving out for 2.2 MOA. So we got 1600 miles to trek inside of 3 days. Gunna be a redbull weekend:mrgreen:

Thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to the event for sure.

What about these rubbaneck special made before the boss claws or rovers?

753db218.jpg
Honestly, I think you just bring what you like the best or what youre used to and you will be fine. If I were to show up and forgot my Sedonas and used BC's instead, I would not really be that upset.

Huge thanks to Lisa from Team Debead for doing the flyer and Tshirt images. A ton of work was put into each and she nice enough to donate 100% of her time just to help us out.

BestWest4.png

Last edited:
Are we still looking at 3 courses each for the 1.9 and super classes?
Not if I can help it.

Word on the street is that the BYB may be staying over till Sunday now and helping judge. If we get enough judges I personally would like 5 courses for each. IMO, I think it sucks that 1.9 and Super is not emphasized as much as 2.2 pro and hopefully that will not be the case at the comp.

Hell ya Pat, drag your ass up man. I would love to see 5 mini courses I don't plan on leaving till Monday so I MAY be able to help judge

Not if I can help it.

IMO, I think it sucks that 1.9 and Super is not emphasized as much as 2.2 pro and hopefully that will not be the case at the comp.

I would agree, and I have the answer for ya. put 1.9 and Super on Sat. and 2.2 on Sunday:shock:. That would take everyone by surprise and bring the under classes up a notch for sure. It would be a very bold move that I would personally love to see happen"thumbsup"

I would agree, and I have the answer for ya. put 1.9 and Super on Sat. and 2.2 on Sunday:shock:. That would take everyone by surprise and bring the under classes up a notch for sure. It would be a very bold move that I would personally love to see happen"thumbsup"

This is the worst idea I have ever heard!!!
I show up Saturday morning and find out I don't run tell Sunday I would be packing my crap up and leaving.
Now with that said if we new a head of time that would be great, supers and 1.9 on sat and 2.2 on Sunday day this way I do not have to take any more time off work just Monday,I would not be there tell sat night run 2.2 Sunday leave that night. Sounds great

Now that I think about it thank you SDS this would save me a bunch of money and I would not have to watch 1.9 and Super both classes I do not care about.

You still need judges?

Hell ya Pat, drag your ass up man. I would love to see 5 mini courses I don't plan on leaving till Monday so I MAY be able to help judge

Here is how 1.9 and Super will go..... I will ask Sat or Sun morning who wants to help judge. If I am the only guy standing, it will be 1 course for 1.9, 1 course for Super. If people step up and help judge, I have no problem and would love to run 5 courses on each class.

If you love your bastard class that gets no love, YOU need to put some effort into it and help it grow and exist. I know I would/will do anything for the super class at ANY event to help it survive. I wouldnt ask anything out of you guys that I would not do myself.

Youre crazy. :lmao::flipoff:

Now that I think about it thank you SDS this would save me a bunch of money and I would not have to watch 1.9 and Super both classes I do not care about.

30 mins driving a super and you would be the president of National Man Super Love Assoc :flipoff: :lmao:

This is the worst idea I have ever heard!!!
I show up Saturday morning and find out I don't run tell Sunday I would be packing my crap up and leaving.
Now with that said if we new a head of time that would be great, supers and 1.9 on sat and 2.2 on Sunday day this way I do not have to take any more time off work just Monday,I would not be there tell sat night run 2.2 Sunday leave that night. Sounds great

dam don't be a hater.we should support all the classes the best we can. we are there to help right.

Back