• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

The Best of the West: Oct. 27-28th - Wendover, NV

Re: Here we go...

Since I have driven the rock, feel free to ask any questions about my setup or what I think works best out there. I dont have any setup secrets that I wont share.

I've got a relevant "setup" question...............will a penicillin shot cure most STDs up there or is there something else that a "patient" should request?

I've got a relevant "setup" question...............will a penicillin shot cure most STDs up there or is there something else that a "patient" should request?
When it comes to STD's I choose to wait them out and see if they go away. If they dont go away, I choose to ignore them.

Problem #1 solved, next question please.

When it comes to STD's I choose to wait them out and see if they go away. If they dont go away, I choose to ignore them.

Interesting. That's the same route that I choose with the chick that gives them...."thumbsup"

What about my clothes? Can I take THOSE off & make most lines? I don't Murph to feel "weird" bein the only cat runnin around in his drawls & hiking boots.

Apparently there's so much traction your genie slippers should work just fine.

So Erik. We talking traction like the rock at the PCC? If so I need stiffer foams. That rock in cali tore 3 of my tires. It was the best rock I've been on yet.

Apparently there's so much traction your genie slippers should work just fine.

Cool. It was between those & my Thunder Cats footsies so looks like I'm good.

Too bad you wont be there Bryce...you coulda wore your kung fu shoes, over the calf tube socks & Footloose signature model leg warmers. Not to mention your newspaper hat & french fries in your ears. "thumbsup" Of course you'd need to wear your Oprah brand mumu or everyone would see your I BRAKE FOR THE BALONEY PONY tramp stamp & your 3rd nipple shaped like Jay Leno. Yup...too bad indeed. :mrgreen:

Can you milk your 3rd nipple?

Yeah, but it's only Strawberry milk. Part of a nasty cheese grating incident.

You're going to have more than enough flare for the both us, since I can't make it. I'll give Joel a fist full of food stamps to cram down your crushed velvet man thong. And don't forget the Gold bond, I know how you get the chaff sweat cheeks.;-)

Yeah, but it's only Strawberry milk. Part of a nasty cheese grating incident.

You're going to have more than enough flare for the both us, since I can't make it. I'll give Joel a fist full of food stamps to cram down your crushed velvet man thong. And don't forget the Gold bond, I know how you get the chaff sweat cheeks.;-)

NOBODY knows that better than you. It's the same chaffing you get on yer tongue. Weird huh?

Back