• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

'Tera Killer' mud truck

Yah it's the stock Twin Force on my custom plate. 11/26=2.36:1 with a 50t spur and 1700kv T8 on 4S with around a 18t pinion. Should make a mess when it gets running "thumbsup"

Last edited:
Half trany mounted. Battery placement is about right. All electronics will be in a box in the rear up high. 7075 custom spools are in route to finish off the drive train"thumbsup"

Last edited:
Will post more pics tomorrow, but here is a small update. After lengthening shafts for the last couple days, cause full width axles are large, I decided to take someones suggestion and apply it. I drilled two holes in the axle housing for ease of shaft tightening. Other wise it's kind of a pain to tighten and set up the lash. These are 5mm set screws that fill the holes.

This thing is sick. Very creative. Quick builds are awesome. I think everyone would want to have that in their collection. My only critique would be the links, are they heavy enough for hard romps?

Ya know, we are always looking at tube builds and we get used to the curves and bends. The hard lines of the chassis in the last picture is very refreshing.

Back