• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Spokane area crawlers

We will be at Minehaha Park, about the 4100 block of east Euclid Ave. behind the old rock building and tennis courts at 2:30, hope to see you there.

I just got back from the comp at Dishman. There were prob 20 or so rigs. Don't think i can make it back out but let me know when you guys head out again. I will prob go crawling out there monday or tuesday too if anyone is down.

Going to do some crawling/rallying Thursday evening around 6 if anyone is interested hit me up. Looks like the weather should be good.

I got a wraith with a custom suspension, 4WS, and 2speed tranny on 3s. I crawls awesome and in second gear it rallies like a buggy. You can check it on my profile. I can go anytime so weekends are fine too.

Cool. I will probably go out to Mirabeau down by the river around 7ish but i will let you know. I hadn't been there before and it's a pretty sick spot.

Will have a group of people out with the crawlers at 7:30 am this coming Sunday at Mirabeau Park if anyone wants to come join us. Parking lot across the street from the waterfall.

i'll be in spocompton fri the 19th and Sat morn. the 20th... Not sure which end I'm stayin at but gunna hit mirabeau, sat. morn for sure... 1.9, 2.2 pro comp rigs and either class 3 toyota or class 3 Wraith

Back