• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Southern Builds Chassis

Wow Donald, didn't realize how much you have been building. Keep up the good work my friend. Still may have to get a Hillbilly Deluxe built one of these days. Thumbs-up

This is Ford country. On a quiet night you can hear a Chevy rust.

Your chassis work is BadA**! I'm interested in finding out more info about the Tundra chassis on post #15. "thumbsup"

Do you offer the interior by itself or only with cage purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a version of the wraith cage I offer. This one is a U4 style jeep with the option of using the full wraith interior or the spawn interior and will work with the ar60 or the scx10 axles. I can build the upper cage to look like your stock or custom cut plastic cage also just need a pic of it. if you would like any other changes like taller shock hoops or front bumpers that can be done just let me know. "thumbsup"

with scx10 axles and spawn interior

battery can be mounted in the back or front

Hello :)

I send you a private message
for information on the Ultra4 chassis :)
See you soon for your answer :)

I have one, I love it

IMG_1368.jpg
IMG_1363.jpg

I'm really hoping these are still available?!? I dont FB so I'm hoping to get a reply here, thanks.

Don’t have Facebook, would buy one of these in a heart beat though. This is exactly what I want.

Back