• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SOA/4 Link front susp. on SCX6 ?

TacoCrawler

I wanna be Dave
I've exhausted my search abilities or I've become lousy about it ? :evil:

Axial (or someone-I forget) offered a SOA/4 link option for the Wraith's AR60 front axle years back.
Why isn't that offered for the SCX6 AR90 axles ? Or is it and I'm just not aware of that ?
I have the SOA/4 link suspension on my Wraith. So why can't I do it on the stock front AR90 axle of my SCX6 ?
Surely there has to be a cheaper choice then Vitavon's $ 1800. Frt. alloy in line axle housing purchase ?

Truth be told I haven't received my SCX6 yet (some time today)
so I have not seen it in real life yet.

Anyone ?
A little help (pointed into the direction of) would be appreciated.

I use cnc "cardboard n cut" all the time

When used with cad "cardboard added design" it works pretty good
So maybe I should have come to you for my SOA mount ?
Probably would have been the case if I lived in SOCAL still.
Alaska is fairly far from you now-a-days !
I kind of miss living in SOCAL ...well maybe not really. :lmao:
I miss the sunny environment, maybe not so much the crowds of people living there.
It might be more expensive to live up here... but at least I'm not being robbed in fraudulent taxation ! :roll:

Back