• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Silver Bronc

Jeep CJ

Pebble Pounder
:ror: Well this is my first thread, and my second ever build. I've been working on this thing on and off and finally decided to post it up. I just finished the cage last night and sprayed it with some cheap beadliner. The chassis is custom made using 1/2 in square tubing that I cut welded and split down the center. Tires are narrowed mashers mounted on proline eight shooters. Anyways onto the pics, let me know what you think.

Christmaswithnewcamera108.jpg

Christmaswithnewcamera103.jpg

Christmaswithnewcamera105.jpg

Christmaswithnewcamera106.jpg

good start now you need some interior work and rear bed with fenders,if you make a belly pan and drop the tranny about 3/4 " you can put in an interior. good job really like it .

This probably sounds retarded but whats the PMBA award? Also the interior is the next project. One other thing I thinking about buying an Associated XP DS1015, would that be a good servo?

Here's a small update, didn't really like the shock mounts for the rear so I whipped this up. I like it alot more, tell me what ya think, yay or nay.

rccrawler002.jpg

rccrawler001-1.jpg

Ok, time for a small update. Before I had the narrowed mashers on the Bronc but got tired of that look. So I grabbed some Rovers and started cutting. I reduced them to fit the stock axial 1.9 rim, and I love them. they grip really well and give me a tad bit more height.

rccrawler004.jpg

rccrawler005.jpg

rccrawler010.jpg

Back