• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Show-Me Scalers Offroad Club - St. Louis, MO

Yeah I saw that. We'd love to come but we were already tentatively planning our own "end of the year" session at Cliff Cave Park near St. Louis this Sunday.

We should arrange for a couple dates next year where we meetup! I'd be happy to bring my sled for some truck pulling. Our club has only been active for about 4 months now but we already have about 20 different trucks/members. The guys said they would be down with traveling to K/C if we could plan it out in advance!
well in spring were having a BIG goat hill deal. not sure on how its going to play out but Im hearing gift certificates and lots of other fun stuff.

The Goat Hill meet looks sick! Evol's vid is freakin' sweet. What day are you looking for in the spring. My wife is due with our second child in mid April, so traveling during that month is going to be a bad idea for myself. Pretty much any other time I'd come, and even if I'm not there we probably have others who would go without me.

I would love to run a pulling program at a Goat Hill event. My sled can easily handle any 1.9 or 2.2 truck on dirt.

I think it would be awesome if Goat Hill Challenge became a full on TTC

we could use the trails for the race, have a mud bog, and a pull.

I'm already fired up for the next one!

I think it would be awesome if Goat Hill Challenge became a full on TTC

we could use the trails for the race, have a mud bog, and a pull.

I'm already fired up for the next one!
I remember reading people from other places are coming in for the next. might have been you that said it

Hi guys, Jeff with KCRC here.....want a chance to win a real nice set of wheels!?

Locked Up RC just posted the final giveaway/contest for thier next Team Driver. And somehow I have made it to the finals. Click on this link...

Giveaway & Next Team Driver Contest - Win a 1.9 OR 2.2 scale beadlock package

...cast your vote (hopfully for me) and enter to win (NO star required).

Appreciate your support....thank you.

This weekend or early next week I plan on releasing our club meet schedule. In addition to our normal local meets I'm trying to plan on a couple state meetups.

April 27th is going to be the Holmes Hobbies event down in Columbia, MO. I'd also like to have our club attend some of the big KCRC bashes like the Goat Hill stuff.

I'll have it figured out soon enough!

We are running at Bangert Island Park this morning for a 2 mile trail run.

Next Sunday (Dec 30th) we are doing a big trail run at Castlewood State Park. We are going to do a couple miles on the "rollercoaster" trail loop!

Great time today at Castlewood State Park for a big trail run in the snow followed by a truck pull! Video will be coming tomorrow but he's a few pics.

castlewood_pano.jpg

castlewood_park_0.jpg

castlewood_park_6.jpg

castlewood_park_21.jpg

castlewood_pull_1.jpg

castlewood_pull_0.jpg

castlewood_pull_3.jpg

Awesome, I gotta make it to one of your GTG's. Got a brother in St. Louis so I'll try to plan a visit around a GTG time.

I'd like to crawl with you guys sometime! Need to fix my f-350 first, seems like it's always broke lol. I live in Alton,IL about 20 minutes from STL.

I'd like to crawl with you guys sometime! Need to fix my f-350 first, seems like it's always broke lol. I live in Alton,IL about 20 minutes from STL.

We'd love to have you come down. We have several guys who live up north. Most of our runs are only 30-40 minutes away from you.

I've got great news, we are building an off road park, mud pit, and truck pulling track out in (40 miles west of STL) Wentzville, MO, right off I-70! The pulling track will be housed indoors in a garage and the offroad park will be right outside. The garage belongs to my brother and used to be a motorcycle shop. He also has a decent amount of parking.

We intend on being up and running by early March and will be holding a scale crawling competition, mud bog, and truck & tractor pull (pulling in association with Mid Missouri RC Truck Pulling Association from Columbia, MO). By late spring I'd like to start a monthly point series.

Back