• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Scx10.2 rawbuilders kit wheel hopping

mikeyd5051

My kit is about a year old now its a scx 10.2 and it recently started wheel hopping /death wobble. Even going straight. Could it be bad bearings? Or need stiffer shocks or thicker shock oil? It has an injora cherokee hardbody and vanquish s8e shocks with 30wt oil in them on a hobbywing fusion 2300kv. Using SSD trail king axles with the axial bearings.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

What foams are you using? Might pull the front tires off and check them. if using standard foams that got wet, they may have broken down and be wadded up inside the tires.

They're the stock foams but that wasn't it. After work I tore it apart and it was my pinion mesh combined with too much steering angle on my axles causing the cvds to bind

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Back