• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Scrcc 2016-17 comp #2 dec 3 - allready

M_ENERGY

Rock Crawler
COMP #2
DEC 3RD
FALLS PARK

GPS Coordinates:

34.843896,-82.401334

Closest Physical Address:

8 Howe St, Greenville, SC 29601

SCHEDULE:

4 Pro courses/ 4 Shafty courses/ 2 Mini courses

8 gates per course

6 min per course

Bonus: two 5pt bonus gates; or one 10pt bonus gate

SCORES

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pd4SOlfhk_SyDbrLPgRf6PWi9jz4yjW8gjnvPn09JrY/pubhtml?widget=true&headers=false"height="450" width="900"></iframe>

Last edited:
Your ass can go to Greenville and play with toy trucks, but can't go to Harlan and play with the big boys. You need to get your priorities straight. Lol"thumbsup"

man I was really disappointed I could not go been looking forward to that trip for 3 years.. my 2 year old was sick. and my babysitter would not keep him running a fever

Congrats Marcus on your win!! You did great today. I had a good time and the courses were pretty good today. My favorite gate had to be gate 2 on the last course lol

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

thanks Derrick congrats on ur 2nd place finish I agree gate 2 was the best gate of the day.. had a blast comping with the SCRCC crew as always

Back