• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Scrcc "reunion comp" 3-31-18 falls park greenville

Where is everyone parking? Last time I was there the road down by the school was gated off and had to park in a 2 hour spot behind the restaurants.

Sent from TheLab

I have never gone to falls park and don't know what to expect what tires should I run
faf3a5c6c839451410c86ad9c76b8501.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It will be good to see you Sid. Think you can get Ray Ray to tag along?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I saw we were having a comp and was gonna show but then I saw that Mike is coming so......jk.

I plan to be there but I had a friend pass and may have the funeral on Sat. so don't know how long I will be able to stay. It will be good to see all the misfits...

I have never gone to falls park and don't know what to expect what tires should I run
faf3a5c6c839451410c86ad9c76b8501.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
If you are running in the trail class. You will want to use the ripsaws as the sodonas are considered a comp tire. Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Have a great time today guys!

I spent all week in the garage, replacing the motor in my Forester.. [emoji19]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back