• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Scale Rock Crawling at Defeated Creek

ZZRguy

Pebble Pounder
I went camping this weekend at Defeated Creek and found some rocks on the Bearwaller Gap Trail near the campground and invited EZ up to test it out. Here is a video I made of our crawl.

I know I made a mistake in the video but by the time I noticed it I had already loaded it onto YouTube and I did not want to go though the hassle of changing it.
e5117945.gif

https://youtu.be/-A79e-U5MwE

<TABLE style="WIDTH: auto" border=0> <TBODY> <TR> <TD style="BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px; BACKGROUND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 1px; BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; border-image: none">
like.gif
</TD> <TD style="BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px; BACKGROUND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; border-image: none"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back