• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Rubicon steering issues need parts suggestions

Steering parts for rubicon rtr on 2.2's

• Servo?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All linkage parts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BigChevy05

Hi, i need some help. I have an scx10 rubicon with 2.2's and mud slingers, im having steering issues. What parts including a hi torque servo and all steering componets should i get? I got the L3 steering linkage already. My issue is that i dont have full range to the left. Everything else is great. Thanks !!!

Pictures are very helpful for us to help you.

I'm not sure what a level 3 steering kit is?

Sounds like you need to adjust the endpoints on your radio to gain full travel. The steering arm on the knuckle should be able to just lightly contact the bolthead on the C-hub at full lock.

I tried that but didnt work, im thinking the servo wasnt in the zero (tires straight) posistion when i installed it, i took it off a donor truck. Ill post pics when i get home. Its an L3 Steering arm thats aluminum VERY beefy!

Hi, i need some help. I have an scx10 rubicon with 2.2's and mud slingers, im having steering issues. What parts including a hi torque servo and all steering componets should i get? I got the L3 steering linkage already. My issue is that i dont have full range to the left. Everything else is great. Thanks !!!

If you're not getting full steering it may be the end point adjustment on your radio.

If you mounted the steering link in the wrong holes it may cause that as well...Pics most certainly will help..you can post pics through photobucket links.

Issue is now resolved, i have full steering L&R. Just had to adjust my servo a bit. Now on to installing the aluminium 4 links, lift kit, Gmade shocks and led kit. Already installed the MIP driveshafts. So my little project is gonna be sweet in a week or so. I was told id need a 55t motor and a 16t pinion (which i have both just in case) running 2.2's but ive not noticed any difference in speed or performance.

Back