• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Rock Crawlers of ATL Comp 11/9/08

NO more shat talk from me,thats bad luck,found out the hard way.

sparkysaysshattalk.jpg

Ouch... :p We also know anotherthing from this comp: When fishmaxx starts throwing rocks at the little fat kid then you run for cover...

When fishmaxx starts throwing rocks at the little fat kid then you run for cover...

FishMaxx's Throwing Rock at the Fat Kid Game is the first in a series

....along 374's Pummel the Fat Kid with 1/4 Full Water Bottle Game

and Destroyer's Teaching the Fat Kid to dance with Air Soft game:shock:
All 3 will be on everyones Xmas list"thumbsup"

P.S. I didn't know you could run that fast!

FishMaxx's Throwing Rock at the Fat Kid Game is the first in a series

....along 374's Pummel the Fat Kid with 1/4 Full Water Bottle Game

and Destroyer's Teaching the Fat Kid to dance with Air Soft game:shock:
All 3 will be on everyones Xmas list"thumbsup"

P.S. I didn't know you could run that fast!

And a Merry Xmas to all!:twisted::twisted:

These games do sound fun.....

Ouch... :p We also know anotherthing from this comp: When fishmaxx starts throwing rocks at the little fat kid then you run for cover...

We like having you around Colby; you have a great sense of humor...and you are a talented scale accessory designer. "thumbsup" Thanks again for the candybar; I couldn't have faced the finals without it.

We had a good time... If you did win a prize from me please PM your address and I will get it the mail.. Sorry late night Sat and forgot.

Also I would like to invite everyone down to our comp next Sat... Here is a link if you like to attend...
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143052

Now I know some of you have attended a one for two comps, but we still run at Flat Rock but we move down the road about 500 FT on the left had side of the road...

Thanks guys for the great comp. Hope to see some of you next weekend

Sinastir

Did you get my PM on RCA??

Since all you guys and gals are close you need to come to the Granny Gear's 4th event. The course is homemade, so its a lot harder to get throught it cause it is done inch by inch. I prepare the course to where you really have to think before you move, but all runs are do able. See ya at the fountain.
TODD"thumbsup"

BTW Badd (Andy) came by the shop and thought it was awesome. It really has some stopper's
BTW I am sorry I did not make it to this event. I screwed up my super and aslo needed parts for my AX10 and did not get them until yesterday!
Again sorry Ryan

Last edited:
Back