• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NCVRCC COMP HobbyTown Rocklin 01/08/11

Not going to be able to make this one:x Got news from the old lady about how saturday I have to go with her to deal with wedding stuff:shock: yea I said it WEDDING, getting married in february so I got to deal with that lol hope I can make the next one. Thanks,

Jason

Can't wait to check out the new additions, I should be there around 7ish as well to help eat the pastries and give you your dounut, LOL!!!!

Oh and I guess tech and register all the rigs and drivers, lol:lmao:

Last edited:
wanted to thank NCVRCC for putting on a great comp today! very fun some crazy courses:shock: and hobby towns first neg score!!!one only:shock: for 3 courses..hope to see all of you at our new winter comp in febuary!!

I won a CDW upper link mount. Thanks CDW and I have your club shirt for ya traivs Ill give to you thursday or next time i see you. Not sure who won the rest a few different people.

Photo Bucket is being a pain in the ass, so here is a few of the pics I was able to upload.

P1140136Small.jpg

P1140292Small.jpg

P1140309Small.jpg

P1140360Small.jpg

P1140138Small.jpg

P1140183Small.jpg

P1140222Small.jpg

P1140332Small.jpg

P1140185Small.jpg

P1140158Small.jpg

P1140271Small.jpg

P1140252Small.jpg

P1140109Small.jpg

P1140084Small.jpg

P1140126Small.jpg

P1140305Small.jpg

P1140148Small.jpg

P1140347Small.jpg

BIG Thanks to Hobbytown for the awesome facilities they have....it was a great spot to hold our first ever indoor comp.

RAFFLE PRIZES AWARDED
-w-designs.....EEM SNG MOA chassis
lets roll.........COW RC mini mat
mxracer33x....MCX helicopter (Paradise Hobbies/NCVRCC)
d'sxj.............$100 Mayhem Engineering gift certificate
d'sxj.............custom -W-designs paintjob gift certificate
jammin311.....CDW upper link mount
abadk9420.....CDW upper link mount & chumpsticks
??.................EEM Chassis
??.................EEM camber guage
??.................EEM SC10 nerf bars
??.................CDW chumpsticks
??.................COW RC mini mat
?? chime in if you remeber who won these!

Big Thanks go to the sponsors!.....make sure you support them like they support our hobby!

Scores to follow soon.

Back