• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RCA Points Series Comp #7

Thanks Johnny"thumbsup" You're always tough competition.:twisted: Hope you guys can make it to our old tire comp. It should be a blast.

I will get the scores posted up as soon as I can locate them :oops:. Somehow I grabbed the wrong scoresheets and thought they were the ones that i needed. Sorry for it taking so long. Thanks to everyone that came out. The comps are getting more and more folks and it is all because you are willing to make the drive and hang out with us here it Atlanta. Thanks Ray for the great photos. I am still working on saving some cash to be able to get something that can take some decent pics and maybe get some videos of all your awsome driving skills. Especially Pdog, I am going to watch the video close in order to find out his secrets. Great driving by the way you really ran away with it.

1. Pdog7..................-33
  2. Speedracer19.......12
  3. Menergy...............28
  4. JF33.....................30
  5. Grimreeper............34
  6. BTF.......................56
  7. Chicklet................69
  8. Stratos.................69*
  9. HBJ......................70
  10. FishMaxx..............80
  11. Waterboy.............138
  12. JohnL..................164

*Course 3 tie breaker
Chicklet = 26
Statos = 38

Last edited:
not sure these are correct? and was wondering what rule made the decision that the third course was the tie breaker? if you could clear this up for me I would appreciate it, thanks!!

not sure these are correct? and was wondering what rule made the decision that the third course was the tie breaker? if you could clear this up for me I would appreciate it, thanks!!

The last course that was ran is usually the tie breaker. I think it might be in the rules if I am not mistaken (been awhile since I read those :oops:)

The 3rd is used as the first tie break, if there is a tie on that course then the 2nd is used & if a tie on that course then the 1st is used. If there is a tie there then time is used, I.E. who did the course the quickest.

3.3 - Tie Scores:
▪ 3.3.1 - Nationals Style: In the event of a tie score the competitor with the lowest score on the final course run is
considered the winner. If both competitors are also tied on the final course then the second to the last course run
will be used, and so on.

▪ 3.3.2 - Optional: In the event of a tie score the competitor with the lowest time on all courses will be chosen the
winner over the other competitor(s) with the same score.

Last edited:
The 3rd is used as the first tie break, if there is a tie on that course then the 2nd is used & if a tie on that course then the 1st is used. If there is a tie there then time is used, I.E. who did the course the quickest.

3.3 - Tie Scores:
▪ 3.3.1 - Nationals Style: In the event of a tie score the competitor with the lowest score on the final course run is
considered the winner. If both competitors are also tied on the final course then the second to the last course run
will be used, and so on.

▪ 3.3.2 - Optional: In the event of a tie score the competitor with the lowest time on all courses will be chosen the
winner over the other competitor(s) with the same score.

sweet thanks where do you find these rules because its obvious i should look them up and read them! "thumbsup"

not sure these are correct?

Fixed
  1. Pdog7..................(-41 + 8) -33
  2. Speedracer19........(-24 + 36) 12
  3. Grimreeper..............(-9 + 36 )27
  4. Menergy.................(-8 + 36) 28
  5. JF33......................(-2 + 32) 30
  6. BTF....................................56
  7. Chicklet..............................69
  8. Stratos..............................69*
  9. HBJ...................................70
  10. FishMaxx............................80
  11. Waterboy..........................138
  12. JohnL...............................164

Last edited:
I guess I can stir the pot also. I thought my score going into the final was -9. I did go third so my score should have at least been better than -8. Does that sound right.

I guess I can stir the pot also. I thought my score going into the final was -9. I did go third so my score should have at least been better than -8. Does that sound right.

X2 on stirring the pot, thought I was in better shape than that. was the normal 50 added for not making finals?

I think we need to concentrate on scoring a little harder at the next comp because I thought I moved up to third and menergy went to fifth because I was one point behind him going into the finals course. And I was just 4 points behind reaper. But anyways it'll be ok I'm just thinking we need to pay more attention to scoring and not worry about rushing to get finished up. I know s.c. comps we usually finish up around 3:30 or 4 most comps and have around 15 to 20 competitors at the comp.

Its my fault. I didn't get the correct sheets. I will get all the scores from each course and go from there. It was a little experimental with those scoresheets. Jeremy I am pretty sure you had a -2 then Derrick -8 then me with -9. Sorry for all the fuss everyone I will get it together for the next one.

I think we need to concentrate on scoring a little harder at the next comp because I thought I moved up to third and menergy went to fifth because I was one point behind him going into the finals course. And I was just 4 points behind reaper. But anyways it'll be ok I'm just thinking we need to pay more attention to scoring and not worry about rushing to get finished up. I know s.c. comps we usually finish up around 3:30 or 4 most comps and have around 15 to 20 competitors at the comp.

Who was rushing you? I thought the comp flowed very well. If you think i'm going to sit at a course for 30 or 40 mins waiting on someone to run it, well lets just say hold your breath...
As for the scores they were checked twice if not three times.

Last edited:
Its my fault. I didn't get the correct sheets. I will get all the scores from each course and go from there. It was a little experimental with those scoresheets. Jeremy I am pretty sure you had a -2 then Derrick -8 then me with -9. Sorry for all the fuss everyone I will get it together for the next one.

No problem here johnny Its not like we were at nats. LOL, just thought I finished with a 60 for the day, Its all good bro"thumbsup""thumbsup"

X2 on stirring the pot, thought I was in better shape than that. was the normal 50 added for not making finals?

YES 50 was added

Yes. I had a 19 after the third course.

"thumbsup"

No problem here johnny Its not like we were at nats. LOL, just thought I finished with a 60 for the day, Its all good bro"thumbsup""thumbsup"

See scoresheets

jeremyfowler33 said:

The mistake was not made at the comp it was me in front of the computer 2 days later while drinking a Bud Light Platinum
e18493.gif
, and not wearing my glasses. The only time we pushed people to get moving was when their were no drivers on any courses, and since the same 3 people judged 90% of the drivers and pick up the gate makers and trash....thats what happens.

Attachments

• rca2012comp7(2).jpg
    rca2012comp7(2).jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 119
  • rca2012comp7.jpeg
    rca2012comp7.jpeg
    26.6 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
<iframe width='1000' height='600' frameborder='0' src='https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AhUqZkcwJHlIdEtJVnYzV2JnN2tVZWppbkN2Zmo2a3c&output=html&widget=true'></iframe>

Last edited:
Maybe this will be a little easier to read. Sorry for all the confusion. Let me know if this looks better. I think that I have messed up my google docs link and it took me a while to get it figured out. There must be a way to save the original and use a fresh sheet instead of just making changes to the old one I had.

lol i agree we werent at a national event but I guess I get a little too competitive all the time and I want to know where I finish. Its important to me just like my golf score, you wont get any better if you dont go by the rules and learn the proper scoring and improve yourself. Thats where I am at with it sorry for trouble!

You guys do a great job with these comps, Johnny. You make them fun for everyone and everyone seems to enjoy themselves, at least the two comps I've attended. I enjoy them immensely and hope I get to for a long time. Keep up the good work. It may seem to go unnoticed, but that's just because you guys are so good at it.

Back