• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Replacement rod ends?

rcju

Well, I broke my first rod end on my Losi Comp Crawler. Seems I'm having trouble finding stock on the replacements. I assume there are some other compatible ones?
TMLA6044 HD Rod Ends & Balls 8B/8T

Yes, other brands are compatible. You can't beat Traxxas rod ends. Most prefer the Jato length rod ends. You just have to ensure the hole size is the same diameter as your link threads. With Traxxas part number 5525R, you have to purchase the metal pillow balls separately. The link below gives you the plastic rod ends and includes the pillow balls.

Others prefer RPM rod ends, but I hate those. They are softer plastic and they stretch.

Jato rod ends with pillow balls: Traxxas Rod Ends w/Hollow Balls (12) [TRA5525]

I ended up getting whole new rods and ends. Got a pair of Traxxas of the same length for cheaper than buying new rod ends. Anyhoo.. back up and running. Thanks for the help!

I ended up getting whole new rods and ends. Got a pair of Traxxas of the same length for cheaper than buying new rod ends. Anyhoo.. back up and running. Thanks for the help!
Awesome! You're welcome.

Back