• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RcBros Scale Builders Tab Cards (Tubework, Frames etc..)

RcBro

RcBros Hobbies
Vendor
LOGO4.png

IMG_9372.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

If your building your own chassis and tube frames you know how hard it can be to cut out small mounting tabs. Leave the hard work to us and simply pick up our tab card to make your build go a little easier.

Each card measures 2″x4″ and is made from .06 stainless steal and laser cut to perfection. 24 tabs in total

Cost is $15-19 and available here: Scale Builders Tab Card | RcBros Hobbies

Last edited:
thats awesome! a great value too!

unrelated question:
being a newb welder, can the stainless be easily welding with a standard mig or tig to a steel chassis? i know nothing about mixing metals.

unrelated question:

being a newb welder, can the stainless be easily welding with a standard mig or tig to a steel chassis? i know nothing about mixing metals.

This has proven to be a popular question as many are scared when they hear Stainless. The reason we cut stainless on the laser is the cleanup is much less and the precision of the cuts is alot more precise.

We did do some sample welding this AM. The stainless fuses to the steel without filler rod with absolutely no issues.

I don't claim to be a perfessional welder or know my lingo. However I trust the advice of my works fab department considering they weld 12-14 hours a day. They all have advised me there will be no issues.

Sample below
ed8e4dcd1cb5e23fee82f3585f294a95.jpg

Any thoughts or experiences with brazing to steel tube? These would be great to silver solder braze to a winter project of mine....

Last edited:
Back