• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Ramp control on Bruder trailer

RødeDK

Quarry Creeper
Very interested...

I am in the middle of a Bruder trailer build right now. My trailer did not have the ramps, so I will have to likely design and print my own.

I was looking at having four functions on my trailer: ramp control, landing gear control, a winch, and lights.
• Ramp control: Linear actuators seem perfect for this application.
• Landing gear: Here I was going to use a servo
• Lights: A simple lighting controller
• Winch: Because the trailer will have to be touched to use the winch, I am looking at installing a switch and running it off the same ESC that runs the ramps.

Hey'OK sells a controller that has a winch control, two-position servo control, and lighting control in one unit, and is operated off of a key fob.

Hey'OK sells a controller that has a winch control, two-position servo control, and lighting control in one unit, and is operated off of a key fob.

Do you have a link to it?
And will you make a thread when you start so we can follow along?

Back