• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

new toy for the phasers

first it's not entirely correct now it's completely wrong lol do I sense the old jato coming out lol

It's wrong. I was being nice at first.

people get so bent out of shape about this topic

YOU are the one that seems most bent out of shape about this. I don't understand this at all.

And you're right, it should get moved to Chit Chat at this point.

ah I c

I'm still trying to get used to that lol

anyway old jato new jato it's all rcc too me lol

The old me always lurks in the shadows. I battle him daily. I don't know if that was throwing shade at me, but if you're going to do it at least be straightforward about it. :lmao:

I don't remember there ever being a problem between you and I. Maybe there was, but I don't hold grudges. I don't care enough to remember who I've been mad at and maybe part of it is that I can't recall because I've been concussed too many times. But I really never held grudges even before all of my concussions. So if you and I had beef I would have long forgotten it. I can tell you that I love haters. :mrgreen:

The old me always lurks in the shadows. I battle him daily. I don't know if that was throwing shade at me, but if you're going to do it at least be straightforward about it. :lmao:

I don't remember there ever being a problem between you and I. Maybe there was, but I don't hold grudges. I don't care enough to remember who I've been mad at and maybe part of it is that I can't recall because I've been concussed too many times. But I really never held grudges even before all of my concussions. So if you and I had beef I would have long forgotten it. I can tell you that I love haters. :mrgreen:
that wasn't a poke at you at all but to clarify when you became a mod here you got nice when you used to be with out a better term ruff I'm still not used to the nice jato
If we ever butted heads I don't remember
you used to be one of the vary entertaining personalities here still are

nice or not it's all good

Last edited:
Yeah, watchin the old jato was pretty entertaining at times lol. But you were always helpful n nice towards me, n its much appreciated!

But as for the driveshaft alignment, i always phase mine. Drives me nuts if theyre not right lol. Plus, like mentioned above, even at slow speeds, they stutter.

I done somethin similar to your setup scott. I used a couple of a-arms, the knuckle, n bearings, n made a balancer for my bashers. But, they dont see much use anymore. I couldnt tell u the last time i bought basher tires

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

that wasn't a poke at you at all but to clarify when you became a mod here you got nice when you used to be with out a better term ruff I'm still not used to the nice jato
If we ever butted heads I don't remember
you used to be one of the vary entertaining personalities here still are

nice or not it's all good

So we're on the same page...all good! "thumbsup"

I didn't purposely become nice when I was given mod duties. I don't have that much control of my personality because I am an angry, little ginger that is pumped full of prescription steroids. :lmao: I wish I did have that kind of self-control because it would have saved me from trouble and fines over the years. Life has beaten me down, my body has become used to the steroids, age has matured me (I've gotten old) and now I'm very happy so I'm less temperamental and that's probably showing on here.

The part that most people on here will never see, and maybe never believe until they see it, is that I'm a pretty likeable guy in person with lots of friends. I get along with everybody that isn't a douchebag. But I am/was pretty passionate about things.

Yeah, watchin the old jato was pretty entertaining at times lol. But you were always helpful n nice towards me, n its much appreciated!

But as for the driveshaft alignment, i always phase mine. Drives me nuts if theyre not right lol. Plus, like mentioned above, even at slow speeds, they stutter.

I done somethin similar to your setup scott. I used a couple of a-arms, the knuckle, n bearings, n made a balancer for my bashers. But, they dont see much use anymore. I couldnt tell u the last time i bought basher tires

Thank you! I do try to be helpful.

Back