• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
  • RCSC

Porsche 917 1/10 3s Street&Drift

Best of luck to ya in those pinions. I haven't ordered any of the Mod1 opinions, yet, but only because I have not yet ordered the replacements ESC & motor. First steps in me upgrading the AM-917 are going to be replacing the battery tray (which I hope to complete today, with video to my YouTube channel to be uploaded soon), followed by relocating the servo.

Like many, I'm still waiting for Rlaarlo to ship the upgrade parts, so can't start those upgrades yet. I still believe that Rlaarlo is purposely delaying shipments, so as to "severely limit" the number of people competing in their 'challenge'. It's 'sad' to see a company doing business this way, as they are only going to lose customers, and potential customers.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

Great video, and great mod, a must do.

I did check Rlaarlo have everything in stock to AK917 exxept for one spurgear.
They have 20% off all parts if you hurry order.

my M1 gears work well.

2 packs 6200mah 3s today with new gear
3800kv 5mm axle motor. New 120a ESC

Strong and pretty fast. I dont need more speed than this.
Maybe 65mph. Need GPS. Atleast 60mph.
Almost same speed like my Arrma Vendetta that does 69mph with
speed pinion on 3s.

Very happy now.
More pictures and maybe video soon.
Also my new Rally Car has arrived today. I have 2 other rally cars
one 1/10 one 1/8 and one 1/7.
I will show atleast two of them here soon:

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/non-crawler-rcs/631841-what-your-favorite-basher-now-2023-a.html

And one Special onroad 1/5 Gas car :) With discbrakes and other nice stuff.
Special tuned Engine = alot hp

Back