• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Places to crawl in near kennesaw

kev971

Hey gang,
I live up in woodstock and was wondering where you guys go out and crawl with your trucks? I don't have a crawler yet and am trying to determine if this is something I would actually enjoy. I think I would love it provided there was ample places to actually crawl at.

So what do you guys think? Woodstock, acworth, canton, kennesaw, marietta - you guys got places to crawl and if so where?

alot of folks go to the kellog creek boat ramp. you might want to check facebook most of the locals check in there.

Thanks for sharing the information gentlemen. Trying to get back into something my son and I could do together. "thumbsup"

I would suggest Pine Mountain Trail. It's north on I-75, take exit 288, turn right twice and you're there. Very nice trail - I've gone there several times.

Back