• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

PEE WEE's CDW Chump V2 Proto

PEE WEE

Rock Crawler
Just picked up a new ChumpV2 proto type chassis on Friday.
Thanks a bunch Chump!
Would also like to Thank EVERYONE who has sold me parts or just helped out.
68938926-1.jpg

My list cosists of obviously Brrg axles:
Front with 86 jeep style steering with VP knuckles
Knuckles and front tubes with JeepinDoug bearing mod for
The Super300 axles
Chump front upper link mount
Mann gears 2nd and 3rd
Axial forged hexes

Rear axle has CKRC 6mm axles and lockouts
Mann gears 2nd and 3rd
Axial forged hexes

Both axles black anodized with a little machine work to offset the black

Lower links chump sticks
Upper links Lunsford titanium
Integy shocks with losi springs and JeepinDoug spring cups and upper shock stand offs for chassis

Brood motors
Futaba 9157 steering servo
Tekin FXR
Punk dig switch
Spectrum rx
Castle bec

HB Rovers and VP SLW's with Nova 2 stage foams

Gunnar mounts for
The newly painted body by Roksloski

Last edited:
The Erection of a new bridge

Thought I would get started by putting the rear axle under it.
Thinking I might re work rear upper links by mounting outside of chassis and bending inward with 2 bends to axle mount.
0a2b91ac.jpg

Thanks guys!

Think I will get it all mocked up with what I have then worry about upper links and bends.

Another thing once it's all together is trying to mount my newly painted body by Roksloski. Unfortunately I had just mounted on old chump chassis with the losi shock arms and looks to be a little different.
f3dc3c6b.jpg

That is such a nice looking chassis. Really like it alot!

Excited to see yours and Mike's on the rocks. "thumbsup"

Even more excited about stealing your TX and taking it for a whirl myself. :ror:

That is such a nice looking chassis. Really like it alot!

Excited to see yours and Mike's on the rocks. "thumbsup"

Even more excited about stealing your TX and taking it for a whirl myself. :ror:

When it"s done Mann you are more than welcome to run it.:mrgreen:

THANKS for all of your help!!!"thumbsup"

Rigs comin together nice Greg. What happened to the Sloski links?
Thanks Joel!
He needed them back cause his were a little short. :lmao:
Plus everything these days seems to be about weight. The only down fall is the transition to the motor case with sloski's links is better. Chumps sticks have more clearance and less weight.

Last edited:
Well we have a roller!
3e98dd9a.jpg

Notice anything different Sloski?

Although I am not sloski I wanna say that your tie rod is new, and also you are not getting as much steering throw. I recomend going with a straight tie rod and flipping your knuckles, your servo will thank you and you'll have turning prowess!

Although I am not sloski I wanna say that your tie rod is new, and also you are not getting as much steering throw. I recomend going with a straight tie rod and flipping your knuckles, your servo will thank you and you'll have turning prowess!

No the tie rod is not new.
My tires are into the shocks at my steering stops. Don't want anymore because could max out the cvd's in the Super300's. As for the servo this is the same servo I started with on my 1st build.

Back