• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Officially Licensed RCC goods at Holmes Hobbies

JohnRobHolmes

owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC

Attachments

• rcc-logo-shirts-back.jpg
    rcc-logo-shirts-back.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 2,488
  • rcc-logo-shirts-front.jpg
    rcc-logo-shirts-front.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2,272
Last edited:
back packs with the RCC logo on it. I cant believe after all this time with so many of us runing with backpacks starpped to our backs that there isnt back packs.

Also some licenced pit mats would be cool too!

back packs with the RCC logo on it. I cant believe after all this time with so many of us runing with backpacks starpped to our backs that there isnt back packs.

What about patches to sow onto a bag or something? Probably be cheaper than a getting packs custom stitched.

Sweatshirts, patches and long sleeve's I think are a good idea.

I dont mind the patches. I just really would like to get a hold of a purpose built bag, Be nice to have something sporting the RCC logo and have compartments for the tools, battery, parts, stuff that we all carry!"thumbsup"
What about patches to sow onto a bag or something? Probably be cheaper than a getting packs custom stitched.

Hoodies please....need a couple.

1:1 size stickers....need several

Hats.....need a couple

Banners....need a couple

Beenies.....need a couple

Underwear.....need 7 pair :mrgreen:

How about a hoodie, with a special pocket to carry the spare lipo!?

Back