• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Officially Licensed RCC goods at Holmes Hobbies

any updates on this you said you'd have sweatshirts at the turn of the year and its about mid-2010 and still no sweatshirts. MAN I NEED A RCC SWEATSHIRT!!!:evil:

Looking to add some pimping to your limp? Flex fit caps now in the store! Tests have shown that pimp, swagger, and mojo all get a minimum of 25% boost when wearing these caps.

DSC02799.jpg

Hey any medium and large hoodies gonna be in stock soon? wanna order some swag with my next motor purchase.

OMG - the Tie-Dye Holmes T-Shirt is up for sale....... takes big balls to wear that one. (I kid, I kid...)

But, yeah, I don't see RCC decals. Just HH decals and RCC apparel. All cool stuff that will have to wait, for me.

The Trailmaster Pro Brushless motors price-drop is also enticing!

Back