• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Not a Newb. Just a Re-Newed Old Fart.

Timmahh

RCC Addict
Oops. I did it again.

Been 10 yrs since I had any rc fun.
Decided to grab a Red Cat Scout Axe Edition to get out and have some immediate fun.

Then for the more detailed fun. I grabbed the SSD Builders kit, and an RC4WD Blazer Body. Going to see if I can make that work.

Once an SCX10 iii is available somewhere, I'll probably grab one of those for shits and grins.

And the more I look at it, the more I may grab the RC4WD TF2 Blazer as well.
One to Really go scale to the max on.

The SSD/Blazer I will be using for a Modified Scale crawler But swapping the rtr body on it.
The builder body I will be doing up like my 76 was, which I got from my Dad when he passed. So that's where the rtr TF2 Blazer rig comes in. Not a shelf queen, but a clean daily driver scaled out as much as I can.

I also ordered the new Radio Link 6 cnl radio and a few additional rxs. They are on the slow boat from CHY NA so wont be here for 2 - 6 weeks which gives me time to build.

Any ways, here are a few pics of the goods that got here today, and the rest that will be arriving not to long after I order it and heat up the Debit Card, and Stimulate the **** out of the RC Economy. lmao

Look for some threads. Any of you that know me here from 10 yrs back, know I'm kind of a pic whore and anal retentive asshole. Fair warning to all. lmao

Cant wait to get back into to. When I get back to work, this will be fun to have with me while i waiste away in the hotel room after work.

Blazer/SSD Kit. You can also see the Yeah Racing Moving Steering Wheel unit, and the light buckets for the blazer. Though I may not need them as I bought the full Blazer Body pkg.

Let the Games Begin!

Just be warned, when you have a relapse it is always worse. But it looks like you are off to a good start.

Welcome back! I see the RC addiction bit yous strong already. :ror:

Back