• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Nor-Cal Comp #1 @ THE BEAN Sun. Oct. 5th

anyone else have any pics from the event? I know Sam will post a link when he a gets a chance.

only pic i got was a rock me and my buddys found at it was way cool.

Attachments

• under rock.jpg
    under rock.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 141
i dont want to sound like everyone else but what else is there to say. what an awesome comp! this was my first comp and i admit the fact im an addict.so i will count-on all those who setup to supply a fix..lol...thanks again........

that first gate on course 3 was so jacked up for us newbies to comp:roll:.

i have a possible spot in gilroy at a jogging park/trail, by Gavalian College. ill post some pics of the area and see if its worthy. its basically a big creek that is full of bowling ball size rocks but alot of lines to work."thumbsup"

cops and rangers in gilroy will only ask to drive our rigs, all rednecks, way mellow not a bunch of enviormentalist.

"thumbsup"the bean is nasty. i didnt even see a tide pool. i saw a slim pool, and a mud pool, and a few oil pools. i also saw about 20 dead birds. :?:

what the hell are they protecting.:shock:

what is that nasty white/grey dust all over everything?

LOL

Last edited:
i dont want to sound like everyone else but what else is there to say. what an awesome comp! this was my first comp and i admit the fact im an addict.so i will count-on all those who setup to supply a fix..lol...thanks again........

that first gate on course 3 was so jacked up for us newbies to comp:roll:.

I agree...I was 1st on Course 3 and racked up 40 pts on the first gate...:lol: shit was hilarious for me kept rollin cause of the DAMN sand...but had soooo much fun that I can't wait til the next one...I'll be building another project for next comp...maybe a berg who knows?:shock::lol:"thumbsup"

Thanks for the pics, I really like the ones of my car rolling...:shock:

http://www.nor-calrcrc.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album108&id=aea
view_photo.php

jman - I really like this image of your rig and the course. The photo is tilted a bit showing a slightly fake angle, but it isn't that far off. I didn't mean to make it look worse than it is, but I must not have had a good reference point at the time. Either way, that was a wicked corner. LOVED IT!!!

ady.jpg

Thanks Lance for posting the link. Hope you guys like the photos. If anyone needs the fullsize version for printing, just let me know.

-Sam

jman - I really like this image of your rig and the course. The photo is tilted a bit showing a slightly fake angle, but it isn't that far off. I didn't mean to make it look worse than it is, but I must not have had a good reference point at the time. Either way, that was a wicked corner. LOVED IT!!!

ady.jpg

Thanks Lance for posting the link. Hope you guys like the photos. If anyone needs the fullsize version for printing, just let me know.

-Sam

WELL scence I was the only one with an RTR body, :lol: and to have a car that is just chillin on such a crazy turn is saying smomething. :lol: Not to mention I have panters on there, and they say they cant side hill, well HA! I proved them wrong.

I was surprised that my rig got as far as it did. Bt great pics ad a great comp! I had allot of fun. Except for the striped steering horn. :roll:

Back