• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Nice ultra-cheap 1.9" glue-on wheels...

durok

Sketchiness Abounds!
Subscribed Member
$7.99 a set of 4 (shipped!) - in Black, Military Green, Desert Tan, or White:

Color: White / Yellow / Black / Green (optional)
Quantity: 4pcs
Diameter: 52mm
Width: 26mm
Hexagon adapter: 12mm
Suitable for: 1/10 RC Car Traxxas HSP Redcat RC4WD Tamiya Axial SCX10 D90 HPI RC Rock Crawler
Item weight: 14g / pcs

I'd think these would be perfect for spare tires, brushed 1/12th scale rigs, military builds, and especially trailers... They do have the slow-shipping thing going on, though.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Goolsky+4pcs+Austar+1.9+Inch+Wheel+Hub+Rim+Set+for+1%2F10+RC+Car+Traxxas+HSP+Tamiya+Axial+SCX10+D90+HPI+RC+Rock+Crawler&ref=nb_sb_noss

Attachments

• AmazonGoolSkyAustar.JPG
    AmazonGoolSkyAustar.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
Re: Possibly the coolest ultra-cheap 1.9" glue-on wheels?

They aren't very cool..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They aren't very cool..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

LOLz...

Edited post to seem less like I was overwhelmed by them. "thumbsup"

I think they're a nice generic option, with a decent faux-beadlock look.

In my humble opinion, of course!

Not everyone can afford metal beadlock wheels, nor does every application require (or deserve) them... ;-)

.... nor does every application require (or deserve) them... ;-)

Exactly! I just picked up some Gear Head 1.55s that weren’t beadlocks. Won’t be doing anything extreme with this rig so glue on will be just fine. And these wheels look sexy!

gE2kS2Cl.jpg

Back