• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New Vanquish VS4-10 FORDYCE RTR

Looks like Turbo racing
Thank you! That's a new name to me. It definitely looks like the P52 radio. Wonder if their receivers will sync with the Vanquish version of the radio without any issues.

Wow this truck doesn't seem to get much love on this forum. Unless I did something wrong or the search on the new website doesn't work properly, I only found a handful of Fordyce threads and one was mine.

Does anybody know the OEM of the transmitter and where to buy more receivers? It's really not a bad radio at all.
Yeah, I haven't seen many threads on the Fordyce either. From what I hear though, these are really great rigs.

Here is the receiver. VP sells it on their site.

VP VR-1 Receiver.jpg

Yeah, I haven't seen many threads on the Fordyce either. From what I hear though, these are really great rigs.

Here is the receiver. VP sells it on their site.

They were out of stock when I checked so good to see they restocked them. Also on my Bumpy Road to Fordyce thread, @svt923 said they are Turbo Racing RX41 receivers. So another great source.

They were out of stock when I checked so good to see they restocked them. Also on my Bumpy Road to Fordyce thread, @svt923 said they are Turbo Racing RX41 receivers. So another great source.
Ok, I wasn't sure who the manufacturer was. I was kinda surprised to see VP sold the receivers seperatly. Doesn't seem like a bad price. I have been hearing that these radios are nice for an RTR radio.

Back