• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New release VS4-10 Phoenix Portal RTR Falken Edition

Jjay

Quarry Creeper
The VS4-10 Phoenix Portal RTR Falken Edition is the first VS4-10 Portal Equipped RTR from Vanquish Products.

VPS09013_Falken_Outdoor_1000x1000__11703.1688391273.1000.1000.jpg

So beatifull. RTR with Portals

Features the VFD Twin transmission,F10 Portal Axles, Phoenix body with bedsides, and a detailed interior. Included is a full function digital 4 Channel VT-1 Transmitter with multiple model memory and end point adjustment, making the VS4-10 Phoenix Portal RTR ready to be equipped for fully functioning Dig and Selectable OD. Or run it out of the box with 6% OD powered by a 35T VM-1 Motor and VE-1 3S capable ESC. The large diameter Stainless Steel links bring high end Vanquish Products kit quality to the RTR market. The drivetrain is equipped with machined ring and pinion gears, machined portal gears, chromoly universal axle shafts, and chromoly 6-bolt spools for the ultimate in durability. Full ball bearings, metal transmission gears and 32P spur / pinion provide smooth and reliable performance when tackling the toughest terrain.

The VS4-10 Phoenix Portal RTR Phoenix Edition is equipped with the VFD Twin, incorporating Selectable Overdrive Shifting and 3-position dig ready (servos not included*) into one compact package.

Phoenix Body with VRD1 Cage

Falken Tire Livery
Painted Cab, Bedsides, and Interior
VRD1 Rear Cage
3-Piece Body Design
Headlight and Tail Light buckets
Molded Grill
Hinged Design
Hidden body clips with quick release front pivot pin
Wheels and Tires

1.9 Falken Wildpeak M/T - RED Compound Tires
1.9 Incision KMC KM233 Hex Beadlock Wheels

VS4-10 PHOENIX PORTAL RTR FALKEN EDITION SPECIFICATIONS
1/10th Scale
Falken Wildpeak RED Compound 4.65”x 1.9” tires
5.25:1 Axle Gear Ratio
15T/52T Pinion/Spur
20T/28T Portal Gear
Overall Width: 250mm (9.84")
Overall height: 250mm (9.84")
Wheelbase: 313mm (12.3")
Overall Front Ratio (Standard 6.5% OD): 53.7:1
Overall Front Ratio (Optional High 46% OD): 35.8:1
Overall Rear Ratio: 57.3:1
RTR weight (without battery): 6.0lbs (2.7kg)

REQUIRES
2-3S LiPo Battery or 6 cell NiMh (XT60 Plug)
Compatible battery charger for selected battery (XT60 Plug)
X4 AA Batteries (For transmitter)
*ADDITIONAL ELECTRONICS FOR OPTIONAL VFD TWIN FUNCTIONALITY
X2 Standard size servos for Dig and Selectable Overdrive (Standard or Low Profile)
X2 24mm servo horns

$579.99
SKU:
VPS09013

https://www.vanquishproducts.com/vs4-10-phoenix-portal-rtr-falken-edition/

I really like this one

this is a great rtr but for $579? I would rather get the TOF package #2

Several people got this in their TOF Package #2.

I wasnt really a fan of that paint scheme on the Axial Jeep but it does suit this body well. Price is a little high. They could have tossed a cheap servo or two in for the twin to help justify the cost.

I keep flip flopping on picking up a portal kit or going with the TOF pack2. As much as I love the Vanquish wheels, it's something I could do without. Definitely not going with a portal rtr for $579.

I bought one for € 699.- and was really disapointed that the grafics on the body are just stickers.....which are actually hiding all the bodylines and have air under them. Also there is no backing color used so you can see right trough the dark blue on the rear fenders and the seagreen on the cab where no stickers are applied.....:evil: a bit of a shame at that price

Most would focus on performance rather than something like stickers. You paid the equivalent of US$760 for a US$580 item. Someone out there is happy.

Most would focus on performance rather than something like stickers. You paid the equivalent of US$760 for a US$580 item. Someone out there is happy.

I bought it because of the body and the looks of the livery which look great on picture but not so in real life. If I only wanted performance I would have bought the kit and painted the body myself. For the performance, it will be upgraded with a Mamba X and Homes Hobbies 3500 KV Puller Pro V2, Servo's to be determend most likely some Savox. Transmission is getting machined gears, alu stand offs. Alu motor plate will be added later as it's b.o. at Vanquish and Amain.

Well, if you're going to do all that then yes, I think you might have been better off with the kit. Either way you will be able to enjoy it. They make good stuff!

Back