• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

Id love to see a ultra scale ultra4 tube chassis with ifs and a vfd trans. But it is a builder's kit that is bought in parts that are affordable but have options for materials and color. Like the ripper, but more affordable for people on a tight budget, yet can still enjoy building a dream build.

Sent from my ASUS_X018D using Tapatalk

Please bring back brawler rockers!!!!
I missed out on the original for my poison Spyder Wraith.
92c44d8d6bafca3915c7781b387eb6da.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X018D using Tapatalk

Have an idea you want us to build? Post it here, now granted we might already have something in the works, so do not post it, and later go that was my idea !

Jim
Hello Jim,
Hope this reaches you but I have been trying to get in contact with a rep of yours that attended NRHSA last year... Well, here is a video featuring a crawler you might be familiar with ;)

Back