• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

got a idea thats new,

AXIAL lower shock caps. the stock ones are bad. One made from AL that threads together, instead of snap??

got a unrelated question for ya.
what is the hardness rating of the coating on the 43/13 gear set? i asked this because i tried to countersink the 4 screw holes that keep the diff together and it Toasted my first center bit. second one worked, but usualy this only happens on upper rockwell coatings. (i prefer to use countersunk Ti screws in my diff as they are lighter and arent affected by temps like steel)

picture for shock part, not sure if its possible. if you do consider it, a PTFE insert would be the bee's knees to perfect shocks.

0be1a1e3dc4d44ca68b8e845289c9a91.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It seems as if most of the rim/wheel choices for the 2.6 jconcepts are SOFT. they dont take much abuse.

aftermarket beadlocks could fix this. heck, if the offset was enough, we wouldnt even need adaptors!!

I'd love to see an traxxas emaxx pass thru differential housing made from billet

Im sure there is an adapter for the wraith or scx10 style trans to run on a bomber skidplate. Or a wraith skidplate swap. Not worth making a dig kit for a different trans.
Hello! I would love to see a dig unit for a bomber style trans because you know... dig is awesome. :D

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

this seems like a failure of 3-part.

not sure where small wheels came into play but ok.

i doubt any company will make such large wheels, but it was worth the try.

No doubt RC/hobbists would buy scale items, (smaller wheels/tires) and its nothing new about monster truck guys having to make/create what they need.

i think the f9 3rd member should be available seperatly it would make for super easy gear changes and give a solid platform for custom axle build i know there are plastic third menbers outhere but plastic dosent hold up under high power in high temps and vanquish already makes them wouldent be any extra cost other than marketing

Some Revo driveshaft yokes would be nice. Can't find them anywhere. RC-monster had some listed on their site but no replies and out of stock.

And F9 Currie portal axles...similar to the SCX10.2 version, but wider (to match the width of the stock Capra axles).

~ More peace, love, laughter & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

Last edited:
What about a sway bar kit for everything including vs4 -10 and vs4-10 pro

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back