• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

Or a more scale dig unit for the vs4 and vfd where it disengages the front axle and runs rwd for a more scale aspect

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

A lighter performance-oriented optional body for the Origin/Pro/Ultra trucks. Without the cab interior. The current 2-piece body looks good; but, severely penalizes the performance of my Vanquish Pro.

A lighter performance-oriented optional body for the Origin/Pro/Ultra trucks. Without the cab interior. The current 2-piece body looks good; but, severely penalizes the performance of my Vanquish Pro.
no way its that heavy. might need some "wheel weights"

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

I would love to see a tube chassis style rig with the VFD trans that has enough room for the dig unit. I thought the ripper was a super cool rig and if I had the money I would have bought one in a heartbeat. I think the VS4-10s are cool, I'm just really not a fan of lexan or hard bodies. I like the wraith/bomber/ripper/twin hammers look. Getting a 1.9 scale tube rig with VFD/dig would be really cool.

I would love to see a tube chassis style rig with the VFD trans that has enough room for the dig unit. I thought the ripper was a super cool rig and if I had the money I would have bought one in a heartbeat. I think the VS4-10s are cool, I'm just really not a fan of lexan or hard bodies. I like the wraith/bomber/ripper/twin hammers look. Getting a 1.9 scale tube rig with VFD/dig would be really cool.

+1000 , I bought a PRO and I would love to buy a RIPPER "thumbsup"

I also believe that the VS4 chassis should be in KIT without wheels and bodywork, or at least that the rims were really VANQUISH in aluminum, according to the axles and the rest of the car

Last edited:
YES. The transmission is my least favorite part of the truck by far. A VFD would be great.

Right?! I love the kit, I loved building the tranny but there is for sure room for improvement. The VFD would solve so many issues. I cant imagine it would be that hard but i don't know.

Lou

Right?! I love the kit, I loved building the tranny but there is for sure room for improvement. The VFD would solve so many issues. I cant imagine it would be that hard but i don't know.

Lou

Might be worth it to just take the vs4-10 chassis kit and VFD kit and swap the axles and everything else over. Could probably get $75 back from the stock trans, skid, and rails to help with the cost of the rest. I wonder if the hidden body mounts would still work on the VP chassis.

Then again, it would be about $250 for the chassis, battery tray, and VFD trans putting the total cost over $600. Another $200 and one could have had an ultra...

Might be worth it to just take the vs4-10 chassis kit and VFD kit and swap the axles and everything else over. Could probably get $75 back from the stock trans, skid, and rails to help with the cost of the rest. I wonder if the hidden body mounts would still work on the VP chassis.

Then again, it would be about $250 for the chassis, battery tray, and VFD trans putting the total cost over $600. Another $200 and one could have had an ultra...

I know it’s expensive but it my be worth it. I love the 10.3 but the tolerances in that tranny make me nuts. I’m hoping the aftermarket comes out with a solution but who knows. If there’s not a fix by the time I’m done with my comp rig build, I’ll prolly just bite the bullet and do the chassis, VFD swap.

Lou

Since I finally scored a set of VP rockstars 1s for my collection I’d like to see rockstar IIs, and Rockstar IIIs.

Just to add to my collection not cause I put IIs, and IIIs on my 1/2 tons.

Thanks.

Id love to see a VP quality bomber! The ripper was cool, but obviously something more obtainable by the masses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i want to build a real looking big foot truck using the scx10 chassis on leaf springs can i run my transfer case directly from the motor eliminating the ugly scx10 tranny??

Back