• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

Bumping with more wheel ideas... 2.2 scale. :mrgreen:

With scale 2.2's becoming more popular and the tires getting bigger, we need wheels with less backspacing. And a scale 1" wide SLW with a dish that can use a .350 hub and have zero backspacing would be ideal IMO.

This...
Eagle_Alloys_series_063_matte-black.jpg

With a beadlock...
Phaze_5_with_Rock_Starz_web_lg.jpg

Or any other OMF beadlock on this page...
http://www.omfperformance.com/beadlocked_wheels.php

What about some different beadlock ring designs?

1.9 wheels with more positive offset for scalers. Not much out there to keep the track width narrow. Similar offset to HPI's 0 offset stock car wheels. Have replacable hubs like your 2.2's to make it adjustable if you want a wider option.

Scaler transmission!!!

Ideas:
Re-design the AX10 tranny using the same gears, maybe laying it down some and allow for the use of 50-60t spurs.

Or just build a low profile tranny as we don't have to many option for GRUs either.

Scaler transmission!!!

Ideas:
Re-design the AX10 tranny using the same gears, maybe laying it down some and allow for the use of 50-60t spurs.

Or just build a low profile tranny as we don't have to many option for GRUs either.

2-Speed would be sweet, Axial transmission style lol.

There is already a 2 speed R2 kinda for scalers, but is a bit too slow for my taste.

So yeah scaler tranny and a really strong winch too, like the one MSD makes(powerwise).

I'm easy..... I like too see Vanquish offer their hubs in different colors...
I'd like some red anodized hubs for my new SLW V5 Re-spuns. (black wheel, red rings and red hubs).
That would look really badass8)

Come on mrc gears lol..

That machined like a brake rotor thing for the knuckle weights is a good one tho.

I had a good idea last night, it would be easy and quick to produce as well.

I know you said that you are working on a faux disc brake hex adapter, but how about a simple brake rotor that would sandwich between the 2 halves of the RC4WD 1.9 and 2.2 steel wheels? It would just basically have enough of a diameter to be seen from the front section of the wheel. It could be .030-.040 thickness and it would just need the holes for the wheel hardware to pass through it.

I get the first set if you build these!

Back