• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

Axle battery mount for the xr10 in somewhat the same style as the servoguard..!!

And the servoguard for the bigger servo's like the 7980 ;)

Perhaps a BTA version of your servo armor?

Less coverage around the mounting points, more at the backside of the servo.

Black anodized outers, anodized yellow inners. "thumbsup"

2uihvs7.jpg

How about a compact garbox ( 1 gear ) but with engange/disengageble power outtakes back and front,i would like a capstan winch like on old land rovers 8)

I think scale semi truckers / construction guys could use somthing like that too,personally i have contemplated a TBM ( tunnel boring machine ) on G-scale track diggin holes here and there in my friends garden :)

i was watching the Japanese news last night and they had that symbol on tv and i was thinking something very similar hehe... we are on the same page it seems

Black anodized outers, anodized yellow inners. "thumbsup"

2uihvs7.jpg

Last edited:
i was watching the Japanese news last night and they had that symbol on tv and i was thinking something very similar hehe... we are on the same page it seems

Since I beat you to it, I'll let you make them for a reasonable fee.

t2749926-241-thumb-dr-evil.jpg

:lmao:

I'm just gonna keep filling this thread up with wheel ideas. :ror:

2yxkvas.jpg

Last edited:
Duuude ! that last wheel is going to be "hard" to mill/turn,im affraid the machine-time will be too high.

As a 1:1 wheel i see no problems,and it should sell well in the bible belt :ror:

how about some scale SLW's? I love my SLW2's... but there are a fawkton of ideas out there... how about something with a dish?

helo_he791_chrome.jpg

F506280.jpg

Or a wheel with more than 6 beadlock bolts?

you have xr10 transmission cases and motor plates...how about some Vanquished axle cases "thumbsup""thumbsup" woo I'd love'em
Thanks
-Ryan
P.S. It might be out there but it's just a thought.

5. And my all time favorite. HR makes a low profile transmission. I would love to own something like that with better gears and a case that's better built.
even a 2 speed version would be kickass. It would allow 3d interiors and keep the CG low.
YES.
"thumbsup"

Back