• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New idea thread?

Well i know its not a crawler but how about some bulkheads for the axial exo terra maybe some other upgrade parts for it also

I didn't read through this entire thread, so my idea may have already been suggested. Sorry if it's a duplicate... (or maybe it's a second vote??)

I would like to have 4 wheel steering on my Wraith. I don't care much for the idea of mounting the servo on the rear diff housing, since I already have the VP CMS kit and panhard on my Wraith. By the way, I'm loving the hell out of my VP CMS and panhard!!!"thumbsup"

What about making a rear CMS kit (and maybe a panhard kit as well) for 4 wheel steering? For those of us that have the VP front CMS and panhard, having the ability to mount chassis mount the rear servo would be awesome!

Please make a "high strength" product line which would be mostly your existing components but instead of whatever aluminum you are currently using, make these out of 7075 and offer them in something like a titanium or gunmetal shade of anodizing, no fancy colors, strictly business. I'd be in for a set of XR10 knuckles and c's.

Also, you could corner the market by offering either a delrin or 7075 machined from solid XR10 lower axle housing, no anodizing needed, it won't stay on long anyway! "thumbsup"

A polished billet aluminum cordless drill with a 6s battery powering a HH Revolver S. "thumbsup"

You guys NEED to make a set of 4 gear portals for the AX/XR knuckles with about a 1.5 ratio. Make a version for lockouts too.

While I'm dreaming, how about a set of custom knuckles/C hubs and axles with double cardans capable of almost 85* to go with the portals, so you'd have a good excuse to upgrade the kingpin bolts to 4mm.

another came to mind if the motor is a bit much.....lol
tube headers we can just bolt up to the front side/fenders?"thumbsup"

Back