• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New FMS 1/24 power wagon

Thanks Alaska! It’s more practice than talent.
Got the fenders and running boards shaved up on the caged build. Should eliminate a lot of hang up problems.
a3f28cf242f292f86137a16abae3b48d.jpg

52177831e9b7627afe833673e9ebe3ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a real Boss!!!! "thumbsup"

Made a new bed for mine. Love these little guys. "thumbsup"

psx_20220814_175953-jpg.150655

Awesome stake bed!!! I love it.:mrgreen:

Question: I boguht the Treal driveshafts for my FCX24 and they did not make the end "D" shaped, they only made it circular. Is anyone aware of any aluminum driveshafts that come with a "D" shaped opening on both ends?

Question: I boguht the Treal driveshafts for my FCX24 and they did not make the end "D" shaped, they only made it circular. Is anyone aware of any aluminum driveshafts that come with a "D" shaped opening on both ends?

I would just use a file or a Dremel to shape the ends to match the original "D" shape.

Used to have to file driveshafts to fit differential lockers from aftermarket companies all the time, and they were hardened steel and larger diameter.

Back