• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NEW Axial 1/10 SCX10 III Jeep CJ-7 4WD Brushed RTR

Re: Scx10-iii cj-7

Wow did not see that coming. Guess there goes my Christmas bonus ...................

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Holy snitz! That looks good! Dammit Axial, I told myself no more rigs!!:twisted:

Holy snitz! That looks good! Dammit Axial, I told myself no more rigs!!:twisted:
Same here I said no more. Well that's probably changing to just one more..................have one currently sitting in cart..................

Same here I said no more. Well that's probably changing to just one more..................have one currently sitting in cart..................

Ugg, I shouldn't but...:roll:

Just like you said, I didn't see that coming either!

Ugg, I shouldn't but...:roll:

Just like you said, I didn't see that coming either!
Yeah 4x points on towerhobbies plus use up bonus cash and cash in points and my supersaver expires in 3 days and it happens to be my birthday today..............curse you Axial why do you do this to me ....................

The minute it went live, I preordered. Sorry everyone, Christmas is cancelled this year.

I have a 10.3 kit sitting under my desk right now, that I was saving for winter lololololololol

Last edited:

The minute it went live, I preordered. Sorry everyone, Christmas is cancelled this year.

I have a 10.3 kit sitting under my desk right now, that I was saving for winter lololololololol
Yeah tell me about it I just bought one from a member here couple weeks ago ........................it's a shame I get 125 bucks off to order this ................

Yeah tell me about it I just bought one from a member here couple weeks ago ........................it's a shame I get 125 bucks off to order this ................

Somehow I had enough points for $95 off. I don't know how. I bought one other vehicle this year from Horizon, not sure how that made for that many points.

Very cool release, funny enough I was just saying how I have sold every single 10.3 I’ve owned (6) and won’t get another… but this rig is cool for sure.

Also funny, literally this morning I was thinking axial hasn’t released anything exciting (to me at least) in quite a while, open YouTube and there’s the CJ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha watching the video from SBG as I type ... It looks great and and very familiar to the EB released a couple years ago from Axials team with the cage and interior ... great body and details. I am not interested in it yet but you bet that once it goes on sale as the EB I will be all over one, perhaps.

Very cool release, funny enough I was just saying how I have sold every single 10.3 I’ve owned (6) and won’t get another… but this rig is cool for sure.

Also funny, literally this morning I was thinking axial hasn’t released anything exciting (to me at least) in quite a while, open YouTube and there’s the CJ!

10.3 or 12.3"? This is still 12.3". I thought for sure it was going to be short wheelbase but nope, it's standard. It's going to look big next to other 12.3 wheelbase rigs I imagine.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FRf3Wc-nWiU?si=Bps_6o9ZM7SMaSL_" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10.3 or 12.3"? This is still 12.3". I thought for sure it was going to be short wheelbase but nope, it's standard. It's going to look big next to other 12.3 wheelbase rigs I imagine.

He meant scx10.3*
I was a little surprised to see the long wheelbase myself. So I expect it to be a bigger rig like the Bronco. Especially because the proportions look spot on. Good job axial

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wiBuRt7mvV0?si=Fp1J9sHWRbn0rsAH" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just saw this in my email.

Initial thoughts, it looks great. I thought it was going to be a short wheelbase, but looks like a big body instead. Small gripe, CJs used a passenger side front diff. I'm not in the market, but its a really good looking body. Prime for a stretch 2.2 build on ar60s.

Like many, I have been waiting for a sweet CJ-7. This thing looks great, almost too great:ror:

I look forward to seeing what guys do to add to the appearance and performance of this. I could imagine this is a pretty heavy body given how huge it is.

My personal preference would have been to see it scaled down slightly and have it on a short wheelbase, but I get the impression from The Harley Designs review that there are challenges that come with that, hence the size.

Has anyone seen the TWS CJ in person?

Back