• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New Associated Enduro Crawler - Free-Mods & Upgrades

Definitely waiting for that SSD black coated brass - just not a fan of the shiny stuff at all!

(Even if it is well made...)

I just noticed a funny bit of editing needed on their part description for the knuckles:

"These are a direct fit to almost any Element c-hub..."

Almost any?

Hmmm...

How much weight do you think you would have to put on the front of the Enduro to make it Goat Worthy?

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

I just went down in battery size from 5200mah 3s to a Lihv 1800 to improve COG. Im hoping that adding 100g ~ to the front low will make this truck unstoppable.

Ideally you’ll add weight to the axle, and in the corners, while keeping it non-rotating.

Right. And on that note, beef tubes has just released a bunch of brass for the truck. I ordered the knuckles, which will give you 88g of weight right there. Add the shock mounts at 22g and you'll get your 100g of weight down low on the front axle. Since I'm planning to run a set of Chyrax beadlocks, I figured the added weight from the wheels combined with the knuckles would be a good starting point on my rig.

https://www.beeftubes.com/apps/search?q=element

And beef tubes has a brass filled axle upcoming, like Ernie made. Not sure of the weight, but along with a brass diff cover, weight can be kept inboard, so no need for knuckles or chubs

Hang up and Drive

And beef tubes has a brass filled axle upcoming, like Ernie made. Not sure of the weight, but along with a brass diff cover, weight can be kept inboard, so no need for knuckles or chubs

Hang up and Drive

As long as the brass is hidden or black coated, I'm more apt to purchase it... "thumbsup"

As long as the brass is hidden or black coated, I'm more apt to purchase it... "thumbsup"

Agreed. What Dan said was that they chose brass as it paints well. I prefer Blacken It.(model rr finish) what I saw of the tube design, only the ends will show, and the chubs will cover, no need for the diff cover. Good self etching primer, header paint baked on will also work, with little or no Rock chipping

Hang up and Drive

Hang up and Drive

Isn't the weight more useful if it's out closer to the wheels?

Back