• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

McTwist Pitbull Berg Build

Pitbulls took 1st and 2nd yesterday at our local comp.

I'm vary happy with the way my rig was working. Like my Boxer the Pitbull had no tune time just plug in and go. This chassis preformed flawlessly absolutely amazing. Hands down my favorite chassis to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally really do like El Senior Ugly Truckling, but I must take issue with someone posting pictures of a NON berg based rig in the BERG forum. Larry turned to the dark side, and even though his chassis is neat and all, can we at least have a moment of silence for his berg and move on.

Then again maybe a moment of silence is due for all the factory bergs out there.

I personally really do like El Senior Ugly Truckling, but I must take issue with someone posting pictures of a NON berg based rig in the BERG forum. Larry turned to the dark side, and even though his chassis is neat and all, can we at least have a moment of silence for his berg and move on.

Then again maybe a moment of silence is due for all the factory bergs out there.

Good point, I didn't think about it being a XR. I think he wants to build another berg just saying.

Ran a few packs last night with the intent to try out different link positions. It ran so well as it was I just crawled and didn't change a thing. I have got to say this Pitbull chassis works very well. It's got to be my favorite chassis to date.

We'll Garry. Let it be known. The bjv4 is a goner and a ccc chassis is on its way. Did a link kit also. May stick wight he carbon uppers though.

We'll Garry. Let it be known. The bjv4 is a goner and a ccc chassis is on its way. Did a link kit also. May stick wight he carbon uppers though.

You are going to dig it. I like it way better than my old chassis. Not sure where you electronics were in your bj. On the Pitbull there's not much room in the chassis like on my T1E. I moved all my electronics to a RR tray behind the motor and put my battery on the axle with a homemade mount.

My axles are a bit of a hybrid setup. I am actually running the CCC cases with Dlux tubes. They work really well together.

What wheels are you running? Look like DLux early versions, but are they beedlock?

Thanks.
RickM

I did get the tracking. I also have a bucket of parts ready! My shocks should be close behind.

Got new Skinz and fried a ESCs this weekend. Rig was working great until the ESC started cutting out.
dysegu2e.jpg

uqasetet.jpg

duquzy7u.jpg

Re: McTwist Pitbull new season

A new comp season is upon us. Time to knock the dust off the Pitbull. I think I'm just going to just retire the Boss Claws and sports a new set of VooDoos and just leave the rig as is for now. May order some of those spiffy new Dlux gear cases in the near future.

Who doesn't like a good dog. This Pitbull rock. I ran a few packs thou it today and man I really dig it. The VooDoos will take a bit to get use to out side of that its all money.

Back