• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Losi Mini Pro rebuild

'Old School Coffee Pot', nice bunch of Minis you own. Thanks for taking the time to post.8)

Seeing things you have done with your crawlers gives us new crawler owners ideas to help improve our own rigs.

sweet collection...i'm jealous!

gotta ask where are you finding all these pro's and slickrocks? got anymore??? ......pretty please! :lmao:

can you share where i can order some of those parts?

what's that big metal plate on the left?[/QUOTE

WHAT CRAWLERS ARE THESE? THEY ARE AWESOME, SWEET BUILDS MAN!

sweet collection...i'm jealous!

gotta ask where are you finding all these pro's and slickrocks? got anymore??? ......pretty please! :lmao:

can you share where i can order some of those parts?

what's that big metal plate on the left?[/QUOTE

WHAT CRAWLERS ARE THESE? THEY ARE AWESOME, SWEET BUILDS MAN!

These all started life as a Losi Mini Crawler Pro versions which have been long discontinued :cry: However, after many many hours on ebay and other sites I have been able to find the parts and pieces I have.

Been a while since I updated anything on here lol. My mini's have been going strong and even added some more to my collection lol.

A while ago I sold the Dinky Chassis mini to a buddy of mine and he recently wanted to sell it so I snatched it up while I could. He used it like it should be so its time for a refresh. Cage is in great shape, paint is chipped off all over the place so a tear down was first.

49764755428_5662dff928_c_d.jpg

49764755573_154345dcd7_c_d.jpg

49764755578_cdc7dfb709_c_d.jpg

Need to get it painted and start going through everything to get it reassembled.

Very cool cage. Back in the day I drooled over these custom cages and I didn't want to pay the couple hundred bucks for them. If I had only known that I'd be spending more than that on electronics alone for the 1/10th scale stuff when I buy high end. :ror:

Very cool. I just picked up my MRC in the attic yesterday and thought I should get it running.

I just got mine out last week. Been out a couple times and still runs great.

12691d306ebf57331b52347694bc5690.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool cage. Back in the day I drooled over these custom cages and I didn't want to pay the couple hundred bucks for them. If I had only known that I'd be spending more than that on electronics alone for the 1/10th scale stuff when I buy high end. :ror:

Very cool. I just picked up my MRC in the attic yesterday and thought I should get it running.

I know the cages weren't cheap when they were new, and dont seem to be getting any cheaper lol.

I just got mine out last week. Been out a couple times and still runs great.

I love taking my mini's out. Usually once you get them setup they dont need alot of tinkering, at least I think so lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well after sadly and very unwillingly selling my last lots of Minis a while back, I have been wanting to get into another one. I finally found another one for a good price and now I can start playing again.

Its nothing real special right now. Came with Rc Bros over the axle steering, Rc bros front link mount, and I added a Billet Works Design motor plate. And the coolest thing...It came with a Holmes Hobbies Torquemaster Mini with only 2 runs on it lol.

Cant wait to get this thing going.

31464967642_ee3cef77d3_z_d.jpg

31611748135_f75a841ee5_z_d.jpg

30801935013_f0305e8fbe_z_d.jpg

They are really supper cool. If I can know the average price of it my be I make my mind to have one!:ror:

Started getting somewhere on my rebuild of the dinky chassis. Got new trans gears so I could get that put together.

49988386592_5b9b7c3684_c_d.jpg

Than got the trans/motor installed into the chassis. Now to get the axles sorted out and get those installed.

49988138371_0135ae3ea1_c_d.jpg

49988138401_c8da9f69b1_c_d.jpg

49988386577_02093c9732_c_d.jpg

Looks good!
I also put some HR gears when I built my rig.
Seems to be easier to get the HR than the stock gears...
They are not heavy ans seam to be holding up to the task.

Been a while since I have done anything with the mini's up until this week.

Was cruising for sale ad's on BookFace and came across another old school chassis setup. So of course I snatched it up.

Its a Dark Souls Mini chassis. Came with the links and mounting plates even.

51388408424_1410097f84_c_d.jpg

So once again, I went though my parts bin and got it somewhat put together. It still needs electronics and what not, but is a roller currently. I do need to find a body for this one now though. The chassis is a little wider than my others, and with the shocks mounting on the outside the one losi mini body I have wont fit.

51386913732_e0d57606d3_c_d.jpg

51387920878_3dcdfeca33_c_d.jpg

51387920908_c37432efb0_c_d.jpg

51387674076_5fa3c7e160_c_d.jpg

If you decide to let me know. I still have a stash of mini parts and
wouldn't mind building another one. They're amazing when they work well!

Coming back from the dead lol.

Found a new in package DNA Mini Slingshot chassis and had to add it to my collection. Now time to tear down my last stock MRC for parts.
badbe48c4c29cd5789686fdd6a0bcb31.jpg

Back