• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Los Angeles! Ca guys

We just want every one to share the same enjoyment we have smashing trails and out crawling every thing else. I truly believe the wraith is the best platform to build on. I love the dual purpose of them and the scale abilities. For what i have in mine, very few mods I am super happy with the performance, looks and potential. I have been doing this thing for a while now. started back in 03 when you had to pretty much build your stuff in the garage and piece stuff together to get a crawler going.
1.9ers are boring to me.
Wraith Smash!!

I get it, Personally Ive had a ton of crawlers in my short time crawling.. I love my wraith its a beast and it can take pretty much anything I trow at it, but that being said Im loving my 1.9 its not as easy to drive and a bit more technical compared to my 2.2 wraith or the R1, at the end of the day Its all about having fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheese you missed it today. I gotta see how ur new rig does. And ur right it's all about having fun!! To each their own and every rig has it's pros and cons.

Cheese you missed it today. I gotta see how ur new rig does. And ur right it's all about having fun!! To each their own and every rig has it's pros and cons.

How was it? Not too muddy? Any pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was awesome!! Wet but not buddy, made it more challenging. I got a few pics i will load up when i get a chance. i suck at taking pics. going to try to get better

Hi everyone new to forum. I’m in Long Beach ca. i Plan on getting a crawler soon wanted to ask if their is any weekly meet ups where everyone meets up to crawl. Also what are some of the spots with cool lines. I want to see what’s out there before I make the jump. Thanks in advance

Back