• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

List of uk crawlers.

Yeah, thats gonna get a 12 turn motor, and 7.2v nimh battery. If I can find some instructions I'll see if it'll take 12v. If it doesn't, or I can't get some instructions, I'll keep it for another buggy or TLT, or something interesting. I'm toying with the idea of making an Icelandic TLT hill climber, that would need a fast motor. :)

WELL DONE!!!!! paul

we ought to give them a lump of coal and a slapped wrist:lol:

you got Your pressy's yet paul?

My pressys are on the way from RC4WD.com 12mm to 23mm wheel adaptors.

And a steering link kit.:lol:

Another crawler

Hi guys. Never looked in here before so I'm making myself known. I'm a bit of a scale XC crawler and I have a wicked Clod now for crawling. I live on RAF Lakenheath and want to come and play on almost any Saturday you guys see fit. I've found some ok places near me in a forest but no streams or large rocks like that first pic but plenty of fallen trees. My Clod can do it, can yours?

Hi all

Im Andy from Croydon, Surrey. Some of you may have chatted to me (4link4ever).

Just bought a chassis from kaewto K3-2L. After swapping a crappy old nitro kyosho astra, the one you could buy weekly, which i got off a mate who spent all the money on it to discover how bad it really was and swapped it with me for a wind up radio, which i then swapped the astra for a tlt and now on my way to building my crawler

tlt axels
pede tranny
K3-2L chassis
hope to use an old range rover shell i got from another mate
carson wheels and tyres from my old MadRat
links from whatever i find that fits

i also have an Ofne Titan Delux with Surefire 32, whoa thats fast
a mad bull with 12v battery 19turn motor, tlt tyres and wheels and bodyshell made from 'Esca' board, thats 2000micron thick and easy to glue for bodyshells
and a really short thing made from the fron and rear ends from a tamiya sand scorcher

Hello all.

New to the crawlin scene, but have defo got bit by the bug.
Currently running a gmade spider made by none other than twinset. (not a bad start). Novak super duty, 995's, all hooking up with spektrum tech. Just gone out and got me some moabs which I'm looking forward to running in.

Looking around the place, the stick is looking a mighty fine piece of kit as well.

Located in westcliff, essex.
cheers,
Matt.

WELCOME to the world of Rock crawling.

Glad to see more uk people being bitten by the bug."thumbsup"

Maybe later in the future we could hold a comp/get-together/bash

I am james from North yorkshire(Scarborough)

Regards

james

Hey, i'm ben from Stockton-on-Tees in north east England. cos am only 16 and too lazy to get a job I only have a 1:18 nylint:-( but since i fried my board the other day i gotta buy sum hobby grade electrics soon n also looking to get some moabs. rite now though my nylint is 2 axles, nothing much else but hopefully in the not too distant future it will once again be a nice little crawler.

Back