• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

List of uk crawlers.

It was good to meet up with someone else instead of heading out on my own again.

Shame about that knuckle breaking.

Both having the same frequency crystals didn't help matters either.

Next time down I'll bring the TLT I think. Might be better suited to them rocks.

Nice to have met you James

If youy bring ur TLT could you bring ur clod aswell maybe i could have ago on the clod till i get my tyres sorted out.

and my motor

but i should have them done by the time u come again

it was nice meeting you aswell ian.

it is better when we have some1 to crawl with.i will next see if i can use my dads wheel and tyres.but i doubt him letting me use them though:roll:

wots the txt like from out of the box? can it climb stairs and decent sized rocks from stantard?

is the any good places to crawl in west yorkshire?

The Txt-1 will climb over rocks but it will not climb steps in stock.

mine is highly modded and it will still not climb steps because my links catch alot.

but i would highly Recommend You to get A Txt-1 in my apinion.

Reasons

Can be modified easy.
fun to drive.
Doesn't break much.
But most of all if u put your heart and soul into it you will have a good rock crawler.

Or maybe go for a Clodbuster

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Right still an interest in this, will be a meet in Buxton at 10am (ish) make most of daylight hours seeing as it gets dark early.

If your coming, please email either Biggusditchus or myself and we will pass on our mobile numbers (just should you get lost on way )

Well, here it is, the beastie :twisted:

Resizedcrawlercrawler-DSCN1013.jpg

It has:
MOPED V16r ESC
Axiom 55t lathe motors
Some oil shocks I found on a Kyosho Tracker
A completely custom chassis and set of links
4300mah Tornado battery

Still needs:
TQ3 transmitter and reciever
Some hi torque servos from ebay (MG995)
Tmaxx shocks
LST tyres, gonna fit them via beadlock adapters
Body needs finishing

Though i'd keep this post going.

1) How long have you been into rockcrawling?

2) what got u started?

3) And wot trucks have u had?

Just wondering if any1 has a servo(150oz+) With futaba connections. up for sale?

i would trade a tamiya 540motor,15t pinion,Need for speed most wanted on PS2 and a 4cell rx pack with no batterys.

or pick one of these. i'd trade for a 8t pinion

Back