• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

List of uk crawlers.

Just popping in, I’m from Margate, Kent, currently only have a 1/24 axial crc Jeep, but bitten by the bug, I now want a 1/10 ish too. In the past I was into speed (Tamiya gravel hound, Traxxas shortcourse) cars, and didn’t see the point of crawling, but recently caught a video quite accidentally, and loved it.

I really like the highly detailed (Scale?) crawler builds, hence wanting a 1/10, but so much choice means I’m still very confused by the range of options, from so many manufacturers, trying to choose one that has good availability in the uk, so I don’t have to import everything from the states. Also not learned the correct terminology and use of, so if you see me ask a question on the forum, please answer as if you were talking to a 6 year old, lol.

Anyway, that’s enough from me, I’d be interested to learn of anyone or clubs fairly local if anyone knows of any.

Mark

Scx24 crc. Crawler 1/24
Wltoys a212. Shortcourse 1/24
Wltoys k969. Drifty 1/28

Look on Facebook for Paddlesworth RC track. Its just outside Hawkinge and has 4 tracks, including a massive crawler track.

New to crawlers after a long break from nitro's. Electric powered rc's have improved massively since I last dabbled with them.
Anyways, I'm Jon and living in North Wales now.
Me and my daughter have a trx4 G500 and Sport bodied trx4.
Waiting until we can get out exploring with them.

New to crawlers after a long break from nitro's. Electric powered rc's have improved massively since I last dabbled with them.

Anyways, I'm Jon and living in North Wales now.

Me and my daughter have a trx4 G500 and Sport bodied trx4.

Waiting until we can get out exploring with them.
Hey Jonny, lots of good spots to crawl up there [emoji106] near Snowdon?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Hi, my names Paul and I'm addicted to crawlers 😂

Hertfordshire I reside, I'm on the road all the time so try to carry a crawler with me!

Hi I’ve just recently joined the forum.

I’m Craig from Rothesay on the Isle of Bute. Currrently looking to buy a crawler. Already own a Tamiya 1/14 MAN truck and an HPI Savage X Nitro.

Hi everyone,

I am based in North Oxfordshire. Only have a SCX24 at the moment but with a SSD Trail King coming to me in the post soon.

Does anyone know any good crawling spots in the Brecon Beacon? Going there for a few days next month and was hoping to squeeze in some crawling.

Gary

Hi.
I'm Kev from Leigh in Lancashire.

I've been into RC since the mid 70's, mainly cars, trucks and boats.

My crawlers are an Axial Wraith and a much modded Maverick Scout.

Hello from Scarborough, UK. Been into crawling for a few years but have yet to find anyone nearby to meet up and crawl with, wanted to arrange a local meet up when the UKRCRC forum was a thing but life got in the way so the idea seemed to die a death. I'm not on social media, only forums such as this. Really saddens me that the only local mentions I can find of clubs etc are from many years ago and tend to reference websites that no longer exist. There must be local crawlers out there in the Scarborough or Ryedale area, I know it! We have several excellent woodland and moorland areas practically on the doorstep, I can probably be found around about in places like Dalby Forest.

Back