• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Land Rover Discovery I

Just remembered I have some plastic wheels that i got off ebay and it looks similar to the ones you have now. Its just that its spray painted when I tried the Camel Trophy build myself. It comes with some tires (not sure what brand). I can send those to you if you want...Just let me know

Just remembered I have some plastic wheels that i got off ebay and it looks similar to the ones you have now. Its just that its spray painted when I tried the Camel Trophy build myself. It comes with some tires (not sure what brand). I can send those to you if you want...Just let me know

Hmmmm yeah any pics? I need to do a spare up for this before I use up the rest of the paint or forget where I put it LOL!!:mrgreen:

Just finished making some new links for the rear and now the whelbase is dialled.

Looks sweet this is my favorite style of land rover

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Quick update...We have Bumpers! {for now!} I have a big scaler run coming up on Sunday and this guy needs bumpers! Modded an axial Dingo Front bumper to snug into the original body end caps and used one of the blades I'd had built and had sitting for up front.

Windows are also finally cut out, just need to Zap-Goo them in.

P1040232.jpg

P1040229.jpg

Awesome day! "thumbsup" Rigs all came home in one piece, what more could you ask for? That spot is seriously the best ever. Soo much terrain to run. I was surprised the TF2 ran completely under water :shock: . I cleaned everything once home, but have to take all the trans, axles, transfercase apart at some point to see how the water effects them? I wish I got some pics but I was to busy having fun. Only got 3 or so of my rig and a short vid that sucks as I was trying to shoot it while driving....which doesn't work. I can't vid with one hand and drive with another at all, that is for sure. I wish that spot was closer to us. Not that beach driving is bad ;-)

Awesome day! "thumbsup" Rigs all came home in one piece, what more could you ask for? That spot is seriously the best ever. Soo much terrain to run. I was surprised the TF2 ran completely under water :shock: . I cleaned everything once home, but have to take all the trans, axles, transfercase apart at some point to see how the water effects them? I wish I got some pics but I was to busy having fun. Only got 3 or so of my rig and a short vid that sucks as I was trying to shoot it while driving....which doesn't work. I can't vid with one hand and drive with another at all, that is for sure. I wish that spot was closer to us. Not that beach driving is bad ;-)

I agree the only issue I had was not having a truck i could beat on or anything waterproof. Rover looked good cant wait to see it finished.

I agree the only issue I had was not having a truck i could beat on or anything waterproof. Rover looked good cant wait to see it finished.

I was in the same boat but managed a few flops and hours of rock running!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rsTrggQ6kL0?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rsTrggQ6kL0?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Back